BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Brother-Sergeant

Just because I don't post constantly and without purpose does not make this a fake account. Spell my name right for one thing. 2 I've been using this handle online since before the internet.. (anyone remember c-net)

Ok Somthing I noticed in the necron codex wich may or may not be interesting to u guys.

A model with everliving dies while attached to a squad, when it makes its rez roll it comes back with the potential to be in both units. IE within 2" of 2 different squads. In this case the model has to choose wich of the units he joins and cannot be in both units.

I know this isn't the same per se, but I think again it sheds light on the fact the an IC can never be in 2 squads at once. As in the reanimation rules it doesn't say that when the chacacter is disabled it auto leaves the unit. Just that if it comes back into play in coheriancy with a 2nd unit in addition to the one it was already joined to that it must choose one and cannot ever be in both.

Just Somthing I saw while reading the codex.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKool View Post
    Just because I don't post constantly and without purpose does not make this a fake account. Spell my name right for one thing. 2 I've been using this handle online since before the internet.. (anyone remember c-net)

Ok Somthing I noticed in the necron codex wich may or may not be interesting to u guys.

A model with everliving dies while attached to a squad, when it makes its rez roll it comes back with the potential to be in both units. IE within 2" of 2 different squads. In this case the model has to choose wich of the units he joins and cannot be in both units.

I know this isn't the same per se, but I think again it sheds light on the fact the an IC can never be in 2 squads at once. As in the reanimation rules it doesn't say that when the chacacter is disabled it auto leaves the unit. Just that if it comes back into play in coheriancy with a 2nd unit in addition to the one it was already joined to that it must choose one and cannot ever be in both.

Just Somthing I saw while reading the codex.
    Seriously dude, I'd let this one go, I think everyone else has given up arguing with Bean. And to save him the trouble of posting, this doesn't invalidate his point. For a start, it makes clear that he if he was already part of a unit, he rejoins that one. What you meant to post was "if the model is placed in coherency with one or more friendly units that it is elgible to join it automatically joins one of those units (your choice)". Bean will simply say 'fine it joins one of those units this turn and then next turn he follows the IC rules for joining units and joins another one'.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKool View Post
    Just because I don't post constantly and without purpose does not make this a fake account. Spell my name right for one thing.
    It's Fixed for Ya
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Brother-Sergeant

Personaly dont care about it, realy. Just adding info. I know bean will just say that..... cause thats what people who look for rules holes alwasy say.

I can look all day and post examples all nite of times that you COULD join a 2nd unit like bean thinks u can but rules that say "choose a unit to join". And he would still say he can do somthing that isnt disallowed by the rules... Bleh... whatever....
    90% of this forum is either quiestions that are easily anwsered if you can READ a codex/rulebook or people tyying to break the game... wich is pretty easy if thats your mission in life.... sad realy...

Its like police who show people how to break into cars.... Just cause u found out somthing that breaks the game... mabye DONT share it as its not going to contribute in any positive way to the community.... just an idea...

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324