BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Reaper Miniatures

[URL="http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore"]Reaper Miniatures[/URL] are one of the veteran fantasy miniature companies, having started in 1992. They have a vast amount of stuff for sale on their online store, far too much for me to give any kind of representative overview so I will just post a few favourites.

Joeliyn, from the Sisters of the Blade range:

Kyra and Lazarath, also from the Sisters of the Blade range:

Hydra by Sandra Garrity, I use one of these in my Dark Elf army:

The online store has an excellent search engine with each miniature having several tags which really help when it comes to finding things. They accept Paypal and ship internationally.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Some more:

'Ushabti' Ammat Devourers:

Master Spy:

Townsfolk:

The Harpy, female super villain:

The sculpt quality is variable (many different sculptors) but in general a tad less than what you would get at GW or AoW and some of the other companies I've listed, but it is generally good and some are excellent. If you are looking for a model to convert or to add some variety to a unit then I really can't recommend a browse through the Reaper online store enough.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-14-2011 at 08:06 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

I like the Joeliyn model, I'm wondering if it's possible to convert a Female Farseer from her.

I don't see why not, a little greenstuff work would be required for runes and 'Eldaring' it up but nothing too major.

Some of their minis are listed as being "lead alloy." Interesting, given the day and age in which we live in.

Brother-Captain

I'm a huge fan of Reaper's mini's in particular their Pathfinder line to support the rpg of the same name, as some of the character mini's for the line are stunning. Here's some of my favourites:

Battle Herald

Cleric of Urgathoa

Nature Warden

Almah, Merchant Princess
    Last edited by Brakkart; 02-17-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Ooh, I meant to buy that battle herald ages ago but I forgot, thanks for reminding me. Nice selection of favourites, too.

Chapter-Master

Wow, some fantastic stuff in there, and soooo much too. A couple of my favourites:

IAnd i absolutely love this one:

And in different colours too:

Edit: £3.89 a model!? How do you like them apples GW?
    Last edited by Wildeybeast; 12-28-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    Some of their minis are listed as being "lead alloy." Interesting, given the day and age in which we live in.
    Their entire line of P65 miniatures (65000 number series) are made from a lead based metal. They are heavier, bend easier and ...gasp... cheaper than "white metal" miniatures. They make this line for "adult" hobbists. Those people who know not to swallow their models and who want more bang for their buck...

And of course, they are known to the state of california to cause cancer.... just like McDonald's french fries.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Edit: £3.89 a model!? How do you like them apples GW?
    Also if you order £35 or more from their online store you get free shipping. And at certain times of the year they do some neat special offers, like for Halloween they chucked in a goodie bag in with every £35 or more order, which had a few bottles of their Master Series paint, some candy, deck of cards and either a treat (a random mini) or a trick ( a rock!). They had a 12 days of Xmas special deal too, where orders placed on specific days got that days limited edition miniature for free.

A few more of my fave figures, this time from their Chronoscope line:

Bonnie, Futuristic Heroine

Natalia, Female Secret Agent (aka Black Widow from Marvel Comics)

Cobra, Modern Ninja (aka Snake Eyes from GI Joe)

Veronica Blaze, Agent of G.U.A.R.D (aka Black Widow... again)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast