BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 30mm scale Star Wars figures, at last.

Thanks to GomezAddams on Warseer for posting about these from [URL="http://www.knightmodels.com/category.php?id_category=12"]Knight Models[/URL]:
    Everyones favourite twilek:

Multi-pose Storm Troopers:

Not cheap but they really are quite nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Are these actual licensed models or is it someone doing this on their own?

I've no idea, wondered myself, couldn't see anything about that on the website. Might have mised it though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

They are licensed apparently, so they won't be dissapearing due to a lawsuit.

Chapter-Master

This is not everyone's favourite twilek.

Indeed, this is not the twilek you are looking for.

My favourite twilek got eaten by a rancor.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Pfft, Oola is everyones second favourite Twilek.

Brother-Captain

Mine's the red one...

Lucas would shut them down before you could say "neck beard" if they weren't licensed I reckon. Very impressed with Knight Models so far, great sculpts

Yep, they have a license. Forgot to say so months ago heh.

I wonder if the presence of these models will make it a tougher decision for Fantasy Flight to do a ground combat miniature game in the vein of 40k? Although, assuming FFG is going to do such a game, I'm hoping for a small scale to make it easier to include stuff like the AT-AT. Still, these would be awesome to use for a SW themed 40k army.