BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wow, they actually managed to ruin zombie terminators with disintegrator rays led by immortal star-eaters. :|

I just realised, with Necron Lords actually having personalities now I could have a female Necron Lord whose agenda is to find a way to get her shapely but squishy former body back. Now, how to feminise one of those Necron lord sculpts...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

So GW can retcon things?

Hmmm...

Not much to retcon really. Most of the Necron background was Eldar background that was taken and twisted to be about them in the first place.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Adeptus Custodes

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I just realised, with Necron Lords actually having personalities now I could have a female Necron Lord whose agenda is to find a way to get her shapely but squishy former body back. Now, how to feminise one of those Necron lord sculpts...
    Maybe something like this [url]http://botropolis.com/2009/03/terminator-cyborgs-on-display-in-tokyo/[/url]
    More Necromunda please.

Well yes, not sure I could sculpt it though. Might stick to bulking out the chest with some plasticard plates to make it a little more feminine. Honestly I've no idea.

Chapter-Master

So the Necrons new goal is to capture the C'tan and stick them in the Phantom zone?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Adeptus Custodes

Waht about this [url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaumont-BMW005-K80-Poledancing-FemmeBot-Female-Robot-/380297146401#ht_707wt_1165[/url]

You know the new fluff that they have survied through the timeless ages, and are searching for that new C'tan- the "Spearmint Rhino"
    More Necromunda please.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    Waht about this [url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaumont-BMW005-K80-Poledancing-FemmeBot-Female-Robot-/380297146401#ht_707wt_1165[/url]

You know the new fluff that they have survied through the timeless ages, and are searching for that new C'tan- the "Spearmint Rhino"
    'Stripper bot by day and assassin bot by night'. My she is quite the modern woman, holding down two jobs at once.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Really, any robot is merely an articulated mechanism with a protective covering. Said covering could be anything ... such as (for example) Banshee armor - which, if the Necrons have been fighting Eldar, they probably have a few examples of. Cut up a Banshee, put gaps where the joints would be, add a suitably Necron-like head and some Necron accessories, and BAM - you're done.

In general, however, you cannot discuss gynoids and soul transference without paying homage to Maria, the first and best:

Two of my current favorite gynoid images are these:

Last edited by Necron2.0; 10-16-2011 at 08:53 AM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast