BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstorm View Post
    Can you mod them up to stand-in for the new Necron Codex Tomb Blades?!!

They have set the point cost low at 20 points each for you to want to buy 15 kits to replace the nerfed old Necron Destroyer kits (now 40-60 points each).
    The Tomb Blades in the codex look really different. I would think it would be easier to construct them from materials from the new Necron kits out there. Putting Necrons on these bikes would look really odd imho. There are quite a few conversions on the interwebs that look boss for the Tomb Blade.

Here's to hoping Chapterhouse comes out with one less expensive first!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

I like the Pilum even better than I like the Javelin. ::grin::

More exciting news (for me anyways).

The new website is up and launched, this implements real time inventory control (a headache I was constantly dealing with).

Nick

I can't see any pics on page one. All I see is small red Xs. After looking throught the threads, I finally saw a pic. A bit boring, maybe it's the colour. Not seeing it painted, I am not to thrilled with it. But seeing this pic

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    The [URL="http://chapterhousestudios.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=219"]Javelin Jetbike[/URL] is now on the site and available for sale.

Here is a teaser for the design of the Pilum Class Heavy Attack Jet Bike. This kit will consist of the original Javelin kit with the addition of side mounted heavy weapons and a heavier engine and control surfaces.

Have a good holiday week!

Also check out our newly launched website.

Nick - Chapterhouse Studios LLC
    I love it. That is really good. How come I don't see no option to get that or buy the parts to make it? Now this I really want. Just wish I had the money for it. Hopefully once Christmas is done, wifey will let me get some "toys" formyself.

Nice job there CH.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    I can't see any pics on page one. All I see is small red Xs. After looking throught the threads, I finally saw a pic. A bit boring, maybe it's the colour. Not seeing it painted, I am not to thrilled with it. But seeing this pic

I love it. That is really good. How come I don't see no option to get that or buy the parts to make it? Now this I really want. Just wish I had the money for it. Hopefully once Christmas is done, wifey will let me get some "toys" formyself.

Nice job there CH.
    You dont see the parts for that kit yet because we are working on production for it. That will be the heavier version of the regular bike (aka Attack version). I am hoping to have it ready for sales in 4-6 weeks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789