BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

Glad I missed out on the Tiny Templates.....that sounds like a singer in the charts lately lol
    I've used the standard Tycho a few times recently and I must say he's performed quite well. I'm shelving him for a little while as I'm trying to give each character a good run before I decide on my standard army. I do have another Tycho waiting in the wings though for that lick of black paint. I keep getting drawn back to Dante though as aside from Seth he is probably the best value for money character there.
    I'm with you on the Chimera issue man. Totally not in the spitit of it. Good thing they have anti vehicle equipment now instead of just rending which was handy but not quite up to scratch.
    If only the Event Horizon had Gellar Fields........

Occuli Imperator

I often run mephiston, I love it, although he is always a fire magnet and without invulnerable saves often becomes the attention of anti-tank weapons

But there is something terribly satisfing insta-jibbing monstrous creatures to death.

But he is expensive mephiston or landraider hmmm the decisions...

Brother-Sergeant

[QUOTE=Wolfshade; without invulnerable saves often becomes the attention of anti-tank weapons

[/QUOTE]

It says a lot about the old boy that they have to use anti tank on him.
    You tried taking a librarian with shield with him to soak up the shots or putting him n a storm raven? Even more points though.
    I've only used him once this edition but when I get round to him the entire army will be geared around him.
    Any chance you've used him against Grey Knights?
    If only the Event Horizon had Gellar Fields........

Occuli Imperator

No just bugs and more bugs. It seems all my group plays is damned bugs. Very frustrating, one guy players a horde list, one of the others you never know what he is going to bring hordes/shooting/nidzilla though will always include a flyrant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12