BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Default What Primarch could the Necrons have?

Ok I have read the Necron rumors and while I have no interest in playing Necrons (I have interest in killing them!) I do have interest in their fluff. The rumor I read that really caught my eye was about Trazyn the Infinite, that he has in his collection a "'a giant of a man clad in baroque power armor".

My question is, who could that be? Was there a primarch that was fighting with the Necrons?

Here is my crazy theory before the codex comes out....

It's Ferrus Manus.

I know he is dead, I know his head was cut off. But he was fused with Necron technology....what if somehow they got their hands on his body....What if Trazyn brought him back for some alien reason.

That is my crazy theory with nothing to back it up. But what other primarch could Trazyn even have?
    Last edited by celestialatc; 10-18-2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: His hands were not cut off! My bad, it's been a while since I read Fulgrim!

Corax, Leman Russ, Vulkan or Jaghatai Khan would be one of the 'likely' choices, with the latter two being the more likely as they didn't dissapear into/towards the Eye of Terror.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Or it could simply be ANY space marine. Why assume it is a primarch?

www.queencityguard.com

Quite so, though my guess is that it is probably implying it is a primarch. Just to get the fanbase all worked up over who it is.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Adeptus Custodes

Jaghthai Kahn wentinto the webway and is assumed to be a prisoner of the DE.

We're assumin of course that it's a loyalist primarch.- Alpharius?
    More Necromunda please.

I know, but Commoragh has the largest slave markets in the galaxy and if the new Necron chap is a collector of interesting stuff then who is to say he didn't trade them something for him? It is also an assumption that he was captured, he may have exited the webway onto a tomb world. Point is we don't know and he wasn't headed somewhere where you don't really return from.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    Jaghthai Kahn wentinto the webway and is assumed to be a prisoner of the DE.

We're assumin of course that it's a loyalist primarch.- Alpharius?
    Omegron?

or possibly one of the missing two.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Darkstar View Post
    If only this could be real...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Darkstar View Post
    Omegron?

I thought the official Imperium line was that they had killed one of those two. Also, you probably should have put a big *SPOiLERS* before that post!

The question is, why in the name of Terra would any Primarch want to work with the Necrons, rather than say, go back to their own legion and help out mankind? If the phrase is giant of a man in baroque armour, then that would imply a normal marine, as otherwise it would be 'giant even by marine standards'.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post

I know he is dead, I know his head and hands were cut off. But he was fused with Necron technology....what if somehow they got their hands on his body....What if Trazyn brought him back for some alien reason.
    Where is the 'hands cut off' info from? I do not recall reading that any where.

I'm going with Vulkan or Manus.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast