BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Well, we know that:

LOYALISTS

- Ferrus Manus is dead, surely.

- The Khan is supposed to be enslaved by DE, but I agree with Eldargal here.

- Russ went into EoT, and his armour was recovered in one demon world in one of the Hunts for him by the Space Wolves.

- Johnson is buried in his homeworld

And in the "REBELS":

- Horus is dead

- The rest we know are Daemon Princes
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Where is the 'hands cut off' info from? I do not recall reading that any where.

I'm going with Vulkan or Manus.
    I might have been mistaken. I thought he cut off his hands but I might be wrong.

Chapter-Master

Happened in his fight with Fulgrim. Lopping off the head was a reference to his nickname, the "Gorgon."

I don't know where the 'spoiler alert' should have gone here.

I find it highly unlikely that it is a Primarch.

EDIT:

Curze is dead as well.

Guilliman "technically" still alive; in stasis

www.queencityguard.com

Adeptus Custodes

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    Well, we know that:

LOYALISTS

- Ferrus Manus is dead, surely.

- The Khan is supposed to be enslaved by DE, but I agree with Eldargal here.

- Russ went into EoT, and his armour was recovered in one demon world in one of the Hunts for him by the Space Wolves.

- Johnson is buried in his homeworld

And in the "REBELS":

- Horus is dead

- The rest we know are Daemon Princes

WE don't know that for sure about the alpha legion.

Here's one that might be a twist - Johnson. It'll add a new spin to the watchers in the dark
    More Necromunda please.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Happened in his fight with Fulgrim.
    Head, obviously. But my question was regarding the hands. I do not think this is referenced any where.

Brother-Sergeant

Would an Eldar Webway be on a Tombworld? Then again there is one on Terra so who knows.

Maybe it's a Custode, they were the type to roam about on their own. But then again they usually ran about without their armour.

It could also be a Fallen Dark Angel, bringing the unforgiven into conflict with the Necrons...............

I doubt we'll ever know for sure though.

How about a large xenos Inquisitor?
    ********************Spoiler*********************** **

Corax is a likely candidate, his ability to disappear doesn't work with security cameras and 'electronic eyes'.

Brother-Sergeant

Thing about Curze is...........he knew it was coming. It's assumed that he was killed. However, the recovered recording of the assassination actually goes blank at the end and doesn't show him die. For that matter did the assassin actually make it out alive?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    you probably should have put a big *SPOiLERS* before that post!
    apologies it didn't occur to me, I haven't read the book yet.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Brother-Sergeant

bear in mind if the Primarch is Alive then surely he would escape, this is why I think its Ferrus Manus as he is dead and no one knows where he was buried, could turn out that he was buried on a world that was in fact a tomb world and "acquired" as a trophy.

MasterGidoen

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguineone View Post
    Thing about Curze is...........he knew it was coming. It's assumed that he was killed. However, the recovered recording of the assassination actually goes blank at the end and doesn't show him die. For that matter did the assassin actually make it out alive?
    Yes, it is well established the Cruze is dead. This has been mentioned in many novels as the first hand account of Night Lords that were actually present but ordered to stand down and allow the Assassin to do her business.

The Assassin did escape to her ship, but that ship was pursued and boarded and the Assassin killed when the Night Lords discovered that she had taken trinkets and items as prizes from Cruze's body which they wanted for themselves.

As for the figure in question, well I seriously doubt that it is just a random marine, since you would assume a Necron Lord to have seen enough of the galaxy to not be all that impressed by just a marine.

My money would be on Vulkun. His ability to craft amazing weapons would be of great interest to the necrons, and he is the one with the least developed back story. So it would make more sense to develop that instead of overturning existing back story for the other primarchs.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast