BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default New WFB terrain in Nov: Skullvane Manse

From BramGaunt on Warseer:
    Quote Originally Posted by BramGaunt View Post
    November White Dwarf will feature a HUGE new piece of terrain for WHFB:

The...

Skullvane Manse.

Its Huge. Huge like "look at the size of that thing!" it features an astronomy-tower and yes, it also has some huge skulls. I guess it's aproximatly as high as the mage tower, but it is at least three times as wide. You will like it.
    I'll be in my bunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

So is this like the Dark Angels fortress for WHFB?

www.queencityguard.com

Sounds like it, really excited.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

i don't want to sound dull and down on this, but *Yawn*

I loved the garden of morr (graveyard set), but i am getting tiered of, empire or chaos temple related terrain.

Give me some elf terrain, tomb kings terrain, dwarf terrain, anything just not more bland empire buildings or terrain pieces with skulls.

Sorry guys. having a bad day.

Thats like asking for non-Imperial 40k terrain, you understand? =P

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by addamsfamily36 View Post

I loved the garden of morr (graveyard set), but i am getting tiered of, empire or chaos temple related terrain.

Give me some elf terrain, tomb kings terrain, dwarf terrain, anything just not more bland empire buildings or terrain pieces with skulls.

You don't want any GW high elf terrain anyways. You want the GF9 pre-painted stuff. It's duh bomb.

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

You dont want HE and D secenery. Have you seen the Dwarf and High elf terrain that GW has made in the studio? It consists of pointy white towers and mining carts. Those races have some booooring architecture. The Empire make cool buildings. I admit TK stuff would be good though
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

You realize that you're asking for Tomb Kings terrain and saying you don't want terrain with skulls in the same sentence?

You dont want HE and D secenery. Have you seen the Dwarf and High elf terrain that GW has made in the studio? It consists of pointy white towers and mining carts. Those races have some booooring architecture. The Empire make cool buildings. I admit TK stuff would be good though
    Right, im not as moody as i was earlier today lol.

I agree that the studio stuff GW makes except maybe one or two high elf pieces, is lacking, but thats mainly due to the difficulty of making curved tapering towers. If they put some propper plastic kits into it though, the high elf terrain they could produce would be loverly, note:

High elf chariot (for railings etc)
    High elf dragon with crumbling waystone/elf monument.

Tomg kings terrain would be awesome! statues, pilars etc etc

Dwarves also. proper dwarf terrain would look awesome. like a fortification of some king or a mining yard
    with carts and mechanical winches and stuff.

I mean the empire stuff is nice, and i liked the garden of morr and this observatory sounds interesting, but i do get bored of seeing the same looking tables. i;d make my own but terrain making is one area of the hobby i suck at.

You don't want any GW high elf terrain anyways. You want the GF9 pre-painted stuff. It's duh bomb.
    Yeh its pretty awesome sauce.

Thats like asking for non-Imperial 40k terrain, you understand? =P
    we can all dream of eldar terrain. one day. one day....

You realize that you're asking for Tomb Kings terrain and saying you don't want terrain with skulls in the same sentence?
    Considering tomb kings were once not undead, a large part of the terrain in their homeland would most likely be more god orientated.

Statues of the jackal for instance. Pyramids. Collums etc etc.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast