BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Licensed Captain Titus Chainsword to be released

Now that you have killed thousands of Orks in the "Space Marine" video game, you can own Captain Titus's chainsword! And it is freaking HUGE!

Tri-Force, a new company that produces full size replicas of in-game props from Gears of War and Mass Effect, has acquired a license to produce FULL SIZE replicas from the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

The chainsword will be a limited edition of 500, cost approximately $ 650 and be available Q1/Q2. It is awaiting final Games Workshop approval. It is about 4' long and is scaled for a Space Marine, not a puny human!

Tri-Force displayed their amazing products at the New York Comic Con and here are the first photos of the Chainsword.

If you are interested in being on the mailing list for the "Titus" Chainsword, email [email][email protected][/email].

Note this is all dependent on the GW approvals of Tri-Force's product. But it was so awesome I don't see how they couldn't get a thumbs up!

Alec
    Last edited by Loken; 10-23-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Chapter-Master

Would that I had a spare £500 lying around...
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

I have a hard enough time convincing the wife that a small model is allowed out....think i'd be dead if i even considered that

Although crossed bolter and chainsword over the mantle would be epic
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Does it have to be ultramarines blue?

Can you make some others or maybe make them chapter non-specific?

Chapter-Master

Can someone please just do normal, non LARP style, desk sized replicas like Sideshow Collectibles does for movies. PLEASE.

I will buy:

A Bolter
    A polt Pistol
    A Plasma pistol
    A chainsword
    A thunder hammer

Sigh....

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Sergeant

It doesn't look all that bad.

I wonder how it would look in my hallway by the front door?

Chapter-Master

Grab a chainsword then one of these and be the most popular guy in your office!

[url]http://www.etsy.com/listing/82524959/commissioned-warhammer-bolters[/url]

Only blue.

Not sure what you consider LARP style. LARP weapons are made of foam and look cheap. This is a screen accurate prop designed with the original digital files crafted in resin. Nothing cheap or inaccurate here.

By Sideshow I assume you mean miniature? Not what Tri-Force is about. These are like Master Replicas style.

Alec

It would be lovely if they did some Eldar stuff eventually.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nerdgasm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast