BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

So... Who comes with me and get into smuggling??

Holy God, the sword is AMAZING, but the price...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It would be lovely if they did some Eldar stuff eventually.
    And what would you suggest? What would be the first thing you think would be a big hit with Eldar fans?

I also want to know what else people would like to see (and buy). Obviously something wonderfully Chaos, like a chain ax.

Something smallish and hopefully cheaper like a shuriken pistol. Or a wearable Farseer helmet with interior detail.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

now where is that power armor and boltgun/pistol to go with it?

Chapter-Master

Something like this:

[url]http://www.alteregocomics.com/store/catalog/Big_Baby_1_4_Scale_Replica-p-5169.html[/url]

I would buy 1/4 scale replicas the moment they released. I just have no place to put absurdly sized weapons scaled for 8 foot super humans, is all

www.queencityguard.com

Librarian

Ah! I saw this saturday night at NYCC. I was trying to take a picture of me lifting it, but got yelled at by one of the guys at the booth. Had to settle for standing next to it. It was pretty friggin heavy, and looked really good. They also had an assault rifle from Mass Effect, and a Lancer on display.

Chaplain

Does it work, like can you run around with it screaming nasty death stuff while it's chugging away or is it just a massive nerdgasm product that looks good but really isn't worth the price. Because I think we should have real chainswords because trees are just that badass and need to brought down in style.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12