BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Want Warhammer Bits with FREE Shipping?

Want Bits with FREE Shipping? Check it out, we just posted up over 70 bits items on eBay with FREE shipping. They end this Monday night, and of course additional bits items from our eBay store will ship FREE as well!

[URL="http://stores.ebay.com/Spikey-Bits/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_sid=63305264&_trksid=p 4634.c0.m309"]http://stores.ebay.com/Spikey-Bits/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_sid=63305264&_trksid=p 4634.c0.m309[/URL]
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

Chapter-Master

Shouldn't this go in the buying/selling section?

I don't know that this is really industry news or a rumour.

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Captain

definitely an ad, but they get special treatment here for some reason... If I posted this for another site, I'm sure I'd get banned

I thought some BoLS sponsors were able to post news-ads here?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

but not free shipping to the UK...so no use!

Also no free shipping to Canada.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I thought some BoLS sponsors were able to post news-ads here?
    In the forums? Under News and Rumours?

I'm more than aware that certain folks are allowed more leeway than others (and I'm not going to complain a ton, as I seem to be given a fair amount myself); I simply didn't think this was the appropriate section for it, especially since Spikey Bitz already has ads on the site..

That's all...

www.queencityguard.com

Well a limited time offer of free shipping with bits is technically news. Not saying I wouldn't prefer it to stay in the trade section myself, I just this sort of thing was permitted for sponsors and I may well be wrong.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Also no free shipping to Canada.
    True sorry, It is only $5.99? for shipping no matter how many bits you by though.
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

5.99 to Canada Try the Bitz Barn it is 3.25 for all the bitz you want to Canada, New Zealand, Australia and UK

[url]www.bitzbarn.com[/url]