BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Possible Counter to Vemon Spam

Hi-I been playing against a guy with a kind of vemon spam fo a couple of weeks, each time leads me beatened and I rather not appear like a guy who collects new armies to stop others.
    This is how he does it (Out of mind)

Vect
    2 Haemonculi and Urien
    10 Wracks, Liduiqator guns
    2 elite trueborn in vemons
    2 warriors in vemons
    10 Wyches
    2 Voidraven bombers

Can anyone give my suggestions?

What are you playing yourself?

Veteran-Sergeant

Yes, please, do tell. There is not much advice we can give on what to do if you don't tell us what you're using, as well as what problems you have against his army. Is he able to pop your transports too easily is he getting into combat without you being able to shoot him, tell us more, the better the detail, such as how much terrain you are using, and better yet what tactics he uses and how you have tried to counter him, the better help you will get, but with no army to give advice for it is almost impossible, if you play Necrons though, just wait until November the fifth .

Chapter-Master

Grey knights. Or lots of Hydras.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

2 full squads of blood angels terminators with 2 cyclone launchers per squad and a sanguinary priest should do it (2+ / 4+ FNP against poison, s8 span against the vehicles, fists against everything).

Yea sorry-It's Normal Marines, Usually Redeemers and Drop pods

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchet View Post
    Yea sorry-It's Normal Marines, Usually Redeemers and Drop pods
    Realy all you need is transports you can sit inside and some longer range anti-tank.

I would do this by:

-All Las-Plas Razorbacks.
    -Make your tac squads Missile/Melta.
    --- Leave 4 bolters and a missle launcher behind and Stg/Melta in the tank.

That will give you a ridcluses amount of fire power, that would easily over whelm a Dark Eldar Venom Spam List. In all honest that DE list kinda sucks ageist most competent lists. Since you just sit in your tanks so you don't get shot up by Splinter Cannons.

What I sujested is not the only way, just the way I personaly suggest.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.