BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by theHman View Post
    Just pointing out the fact that 80% of the rules questions I see posted on forums and the like are pointless questions if one actually reads the rulebook and/or codex in question.
    Its more likely that a) I still hadn't got my sodding WD when I posted this

and b) I don't have the time or money to go to GW and buy/read every codex cover to cover when they come out
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    b) I don't have the time or money to go to GW and buy/read every codex cover to cover when they come out
    you can leave out the fluff parts (95+% of the written letters in the codex) and still know all the rules.
    No need the trow around catch phrases like "cover to cover" which in the end are just excuses...

Meh.

I just worked off the basis that anyone that posts on BoLS had seen the scanned copy of the WD rules/leaks a week before they came out.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by theHman View Post
    Wasn't trying to tear anything off of him.
    Just pointing out the fact that 80% of the rules questions I see posted on forums and the like are pointless questions if one actually reads the rulebook and/or codex in question.
    I am glad I am not the only one to notice this. I usually don't bother to answer these questions, and if I do, I recommend reading the book.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12