BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hmmm necrons and admech.... could be big, cause likely they'd both be going after some huge artifact.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Sanctuary 101 would be rubbish for a campaign, it was a hundred or so Sisters being attacked at night or early in the morning and being overwhelmed with minimal opposition. A return to Sanctuary 101 would be better, but that has been covered in a BL book so I doubt FW will do that.

I'm not sure why SoB being a niche army (I'm not even sure what you mean by that) is at all relevent to what F would do, the FW and GW design studios are entirely seperate.
    Its a niche army becuase its not really supported and not very many people play them as an army. The Fortress Convent had more than a Commandery I imagine given its designation. My point is that it would be nice to get some supportfor them in the form of an Imperial Armour book. There are a lot of cool things that FW could do for them.

Yes but that could have been said of Dark Eldar and Necrons thirteen months ago. The rumours still point to SoB getting a major revamp at some point in the future, and while it would be lovely to see FW make some SoB kits I doubt it will stop them doing AdMech eventually.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yes but that could have been said of Dark Eldar and Necrons thirteen months ago. The rumours still point to SoB getting a major revamp at some point in the future, and while it would be lovely to see FW make some SoB kits I doubt it will stop them doing AdMech eventually.
    Well after the abortion of a WD codex, I have little faith that GW will do anything constructive, so I'm hoping for some FW love. I'd love to see some Apoc stuff for Sisters as well from either group. I know we got 2 formations from FW already which was good, but I want more. Even DE and Necrons have tons more stuff by comparison and that was before their new codices.

Chapter-Master

WIth Sisters theres 3 FW tanks, chimera doors and decorations.

With Necs theres still only the Pylon and the Stalker

With DE...there was a single, godawful flier. Now theres 2 new things as well

Sisters have always had more FW stuff than Necrons and DE do PUT TOGETHER
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

I wouldn't call the alternate Immolator and Exorcist kits a complete tank myself. They're more like fancier versions of Rhino door kits. Besides, you have to admit, nothing the Sisters have really compares to the scale of the Necron Pylon.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    WIth Sisters theres 3 FW tanks, chimera doors and decorations.

With Necs theres still only the Pylon and the Stalker

With DE...there was a single, godawful flier. Now theres 2 new things as well

Sisters have always had more FW stuff than Necrons and DE do PUT TOGETHER
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. The total (FW and GW) Apoc stuff the Necrons have far outweighs what Sisters have which is 2 formations from FW period and 1 specific stratagem (which now does nothing) fromt eh Imperium ones. Necrons by comparison have 7 formations, 1 superheavy, and 3 race specific stratagems. DE Eldar have at least 4 formations and 3 arce specific stratagems. I am somewhat shocked that GW has not produced more formations for both races since their upgrade. It is a bit early for ENcrons to receive I suppose since the codex just came out.

Because Blood Angels totally got a terrible codex after their horrible WD codex? From what I've heard the WD was a stopgap thing to try and sell excess metal SoB kits and fill a gap in the release schedule caused by Necron delays. No reason to assume they won't get a decent print codex eventually. The last three 40k books have been really well balanced so I don't see why a new SoB book wouldn't be good.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewm9 View Post
    Well after the abortion of a WD codex, I have little faith that GW will do anything constructive, so I'm hoping for some FW love. I'd love to see some Apoc stuff for Sisters as well from either group. I know we got 2 formations from FW already which was good, but I want more. Even DE and Necrons have tons more stuff by comparison and that was before their new codices.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Anyone have an idea when IA12 will be out?

Chapter-Master

Just beofre christmas (although cutting that a little fine now) or very early next year. The Phoenix lord and Titan CCW mark th elast of the models that are in he book we hadn't got yet (as far as I can tell) so should be very soon
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast