BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    looks amazing but im betting the GW law team is getting ready to pounce. hopefully they dont shut them down cause im sure we would all like to see the finished article
    He is not making money off of it so I don't think the legal team will be called up. They have their hands full with chapter house at the moment.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    looks amazing but im betting the GW law team is getting ready to pounce. hopefully they dont shut them down cause im sure we would all like to see the finished article
    Last I looked, you can't sue someone for fan work, no matter how badly you want to.

And since this guy has created the computer models using nothing but reference material (meaning he didn't use their in-house models but made his own), they really wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

While I didn't loathe the Ultramarines movie as much as a lot of fans do, this video surely put that movie to shame. All i can say is; Damn! I hope this movie gets made (hopefully with better voice acting and scripting).

Librarian

I think GW will ban the movie, as with Damnatus, but later on we will see it for share on P2P programs like Emule
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by musical-fool View Post
    Bloody hell! looks spiffingly great! You can see why it has taken one and a half years!

Thumbs up defo!
    Yeah, and to get 90 minutes it will take 45 years! Whee!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123