BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

It's made clear in a number of the HH books that Russ and the Wolves had already been unleashed on another Legion before the Thousand Sons.

In Fear to Tread, we learn that the 2nd "missing" legion was somehow genetically flawed and wiped from existence. Sanguinius makes that pretty clear in the first 50 or so pages.

We know the high level "What happened to them." What we're missing now is the specifics. A legion of Psykers already pretty much exists in the Thousands Sons. That wasn't even an issue prior to the Council of Nikea, so it's doubtful that "being psykers" was their genetic flaw that caused them to be eliminated.

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

it's more some kind of web than pairs though isn't it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Ohhh, where is the picture from?

I like Thornblood's idea of pairs, though his list is missing a couple (even without the two)
    It's from the BL blog, upcoming book cover.

[url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/Blog/you-sigillite-horus-heresy-art.html[/url]

The pairs thing doesn't really work as you can pair a number of them up with each other, for example rather than Vulkan and Ferrus, you can have Ferrus and Fulgrim as they are both perfectionist craftsmen (and are best buds) or Corax and and Sanguinius as they both rely on lightning fast orbital insertion warfare and fly around on wings.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Oooooh! Nice cover.

inb4 Malcador the Sigillite.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

That's clearly garro out his armour.

And did you notice his chair has the two lost primachs skulls embedded in the arms.

Yep. Malcador be pimpin'

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    That's clearly garro out his armour.

And did you notice his chair has the two lost primachs skulls embedded in the arms.
    Too small for primarch skulls, though it definitely has something to do with those legions.

Librarian

malcador supposedly turned to dust trying to keep the demons at bay while the emp was getting spanked by horus....... how could he be chained to a throne with the lost and the damned numbers on the arms??? hhhmmmmm maybe we will find out eh?

Chapter-Master

Not all the primachs were larger than marines, Alparias and omeagon were clearly the same size as their troops...

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    malcador supposedly turned to dust trying to keep the demons at bay while the emp was getting spanked by horus....... how could he be chained to a throne with the lost and the damned numbers on the arms??? hhhmmmmm maybe we will find out eh?

That isn't the Golden Throne, looks too dark and too small. I'd guess that that is on a ship.

I get the feeling that this was earlier than that anyway.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast