Harbinger of Destruction- eldritch lance, solar pulse =55
    warriors(14)=182
    warriors(14)=182
    warriors(13)=169
    immortals(10)=170
    Barrage=90
    Barrage=90
    total=1493

The list is all comers. Anrakyr and the harbinger of Eternity go in the 13 man squad. The harbingers of despair and destruction go in the two 14 man squads.

Anrakyr will use his arrow turn one and than on use the ability "mind in the machine". The Harbinger of Eternity allows him to re-roll if he fails any of this test. the lord on the command barrage with a war scythe will be my heavy anti-tank along with Anrakyr. The Barrages are anti- light tank and infantry killers.

Please leave comments and ideas.

Battle-Brother

two solar pulses are wasted....

I can see MAYBE one if you are unlucky and get a lot of dawn of war or night fighting local tourney rules. You dont have a stormlord so there really isnt a use for two. Very little protection from templates and what not. How do you plan on getting any level of mobility out of your scoring units? Or are you counting on them to stand strong?

Maybe your not familiar with new crons requiem...They're pretty solidly a foot list at this point. So yes, unless he wants to spend over 100pts on a dedicated transport those scoring units will be just sitting out. That's why he's taking 2 solar pulses, night fight protects the crons while they advance up the board.

This may seem odd to you but 40k was played mostly on foot before 5th Ed. It's not a new concept.
    See my blog @ http://perilsoftheblog.blogspot.com/

Battle-Brother

Ha, yeah my bad. Totally newbed it up there. I did not read the 2nd portion of solar pulse.

So that actually makes it pretty damn solid. Although I would still argue for more mobility. Just incase you need to react or want to force the enemy to react to your movement.

the pulse i used to day and it is the bomb, man. The veils are great for mobility. i changed the list a little tho.

Anrakyr the traveller command barrage =245
    overlord =90
    Court:1 =155
    Harbinger of Despair- abyssal staff, veil =60
    Court:2 =115
    Harbinger of Despair- abyssal staff, veil =60
    warriors(19)=247
    warriors(19)=247
    immortals(10)=170
    Barrage=90
    Barrage=90
    Barrage=90
    total=1499

A necron overlord with no tools is rather underwhelming. If you are taking him I would recommend finding points for a warscythe and resurrection orb at least. That gives him some utility, makes the troops he's with more survivable and makes him do something other than 3 (rather rubbish) shots from the staff of light.

Otherwise the list seems good, Annihilation Barges are excellent for the points cost.

Battle-Brother

You should try giving the lord mind shackle scarabs they are amazing and can easily save your warriors if they end up in close combat. Other than that i think your list is very solid looks like it would be fun to play and play against.
    www.frontlinegaming.org
    Painting Service/ Discount hobby supplies/ Podcast/ Video battle reports.

I thought you could only use one type of harbinger per royal court!?

/edit: ok, after looking it up in the codex i now think you can have different types of harbingers in one court, but you can obviously choose only one type of harbinger per cryptek :P
    Last edited by Riddip; 11-19-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Yeah that's why he has two HQ's and two courts.
    See my blog @ http://perilsoftheblog.blogspot.com/