BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarcissist View Post
    cannot find this, please link it!! thanks!
    [url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/t/Tauupdate.pdf[/url]

Whatever does come out in the next few months will definitely point us in a direction of when Tau may come out. However if Tau are coming out I would suspect more model rumors to come forth. But still I'm highly doubtful that Tau is next. As sad as that makes me. However with the huge debacle that was the false rumors it could be that everyone would think that anything said for Tau would be released would be labeled as false until an official release... even then I think some people would disbelieve.

Chapter-Master

But that said (and by that i mean "if Tau are coming out I would suspect more model rumors to come forth") theres not a lot of model rumours for anything.

The only model rumours are those DA in the starter packs
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Model Rumors?
    So far I have heard of rumors for the following models:
    Cron Wraiths
    Cron Spyders
    Cron Scythes
    Ork Fighta
    Starter Chaos Cultists
    Starter Chaos Chosen
    Chaos Dreadnought
    Chaos Raptors
    Chaos Havocs
    Iron Warriors character/Warsmith

Brother-Sergeant

I really hope that GW does not make the mistake of releasing a codex now, in advance of 6th. Tau, when they came out, sold pretty well as I recall. By releasing them, or any other army for that matter, now, they would lose the ability to cash in on the hard back codex in addition to the general fan fare that will come up when the edition is released. If a book is released pre 6th it will be lost in the wash and the rumors seem to reflect that this is the current line of thinking on GW's part. A "surprise" wave of flyers would be a much better lead into the edition, that will no doubt showcase flyers, than seemingly rushing out a new codex that may or may not be in the starter set.

Battle-Brother

The consensus appears to be that next month is a fist full of flyers. Nightscythe/Doomscythe/SM flyer/Ork Fighter (and I think Harry has hinted at more then that. Perhaps a two flyer kit for orks?)

Brother-Sergeant

Based on the descriptions we've seen for this mystery event, it certainly seems to be a potential 6th ed demo. I certainly hope that flyers is the case.

Regardless, I hope the accelerated schedule rumor is true and we will see Tau in the fall or early next year.

Chaplain

Exclamation Update

SO as of today's post on the front page.....Tau early out of the gates 2013........

HOWEVER!!! We might not die on December 22 this year either so that's a good thing. I can see this being a January release.....even early February.

I don't care.....I'm in it for the long haul......I'll never play a nother stinking army again that isn't Tau related.....

Chapter-Master

You wont have to wait as long as us pointy-ears.

Default Tau Atheism

I still remain a staunch Tau rumor atheist. We'll get a codex the moment we do, and not a second before. It's like when we were kids, if you watch the clock at school, the time went...by.....so........slow....ly...., BUT if you just forget about it, have fun where you may, learn your Tau'Va, play a different army, take up another game system, and before you can open your eyes, the new dex will be here, and we'll all hug and pop the champagne... But for now? NewTau codex? What new Tau codex?

P.S I am SO hoping that the Ultra Marines learning that the Tau are the saviors of mankind if true...I would LLLLAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH...so hard. In YO FACE Black Templars! Death to the heretic and the xenos?! This xenos is the only shot you've got at ever defeating chaos! St 10 rail gun this! Bwahahhahaahahha...ha.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast