BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

**** that, people keep crying that Grey knights are over powered, and he gave them troop paladins, An OP tau codex with troop Battlesuits, now that's what I'm talking about.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Scout

*crosses fingers*

ALL BATTLE SUIT ARMY!!!! I do not even care if its effective I'm a mecha fan and that would be the best thing i could get new codex!1

First-Captain

Incoming Matt Wards Tau 'EMPIRE'

With the duo Special Characters, Emperor Aun'va and Darth Shadowsun with all new non psychic force powers
    And Storm trooper tau which all cloned etc.

I kid, I would much rather have Matt Ward instead of Cruddance write the book.
    For the Greater good.

Fly Lord

And we've come full circle folks...

Various rumormongers are now saying they are hearing a surprise Tau release for June, the last quick release before 6th.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

That could hurt the wallet then. Tau, 6th ed, Soon to follow Dark Angels. That's lots of stuff to buy, more so if the starter set is DA stuffed.

Librarian

Necron followed by Tau? Unless they mean that Tau are having a flier released in a splash before 6th ed drops.

Doesn't seem likely that GW will release two xenos armies back to back, especially without time to properly introduce a full Tau codex before a new edition. The 'surprise' sounds like something White Dwarf might do.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    And we've come full circle folks...

Various rumormongers are now saying they are hearing a surprise Tau release for June, the last quick release before 6th.
    What kind of sources? Good ones, or last-round-of-Tau-rumors sources?

Default Tau Nihilism

There is no new Tau codex, there never will be a new Tau codex. All we have and all we're ever going to have is what we've got now. So learn it, live with it, learn to love it, and refine what you have. It's as good as its ever going to get. We're going to get a new codex the moment we do, and not a second sooner.

I've been caught up and devastated before by being drug along by the nose with hope that just around the corner will be the new, shiny, and glorious codex; and I'll be buggard if I'm going to fall for that trip line twice in my lifetime, so I've been forced to survive by becoming a Tau 'nihilist' (so to speak).

As I see it, it's better to live with no hope at all and exist in the moment, while learning to refine and better what you already have, than to be drug down the street tied to the bumper of hope,while praying to the GW gods that the truck will stop long enough for your skin to grow back before we get on the interstate... it's easier on your psyche in the end (trust me), it's actually kind of liberating.

It's a very dark, bare, and spartan outlook, I know, but show me, don't tell me, and you'll find my outlook and disposition to be much more sunny and <AKHEM> ...hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    Necron followed by Tau? Unless they mean that Tau are having a flier released in a splash before 6th ed drops.

Doesn't seem likely that GW will release two xenos armies back to back, especially without time to properly introduce a full Tau codex before a new edition. The 'surprise' sounds like something White Dwarf might do.
    Oh god please not a white dwarf update anything but that I will sell all my mini's back to GW if that happens... or at least attempt to WD updates only mean you are even more worthless then when you were before.

I am indeed a fan of the Tau Nihilism...

As for the White dwarf stuff...you really think GW would give Tau the White Dwarf treatment? I believe Tau are quite popular even more so then Necrons, and Dark Eldar. I have faith when they come they will be done right...even if things are nerf and we have to buy shiny new things.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast