This is be my first tournament. Here is the scenario,

- game 1 > Objective base (5 obs) Spearhead (Night fight turn 1)
- game 2 > Kill point base Spearhead
- game 3 > Objective base (2 obs) Pitched battle

---
Here is my army description and my goals for it
- Control flow of play
It is the main focus here. I am aiming to force my opponents to think of every move they make. If they stay back, they will be hit with the amount of shooting I have. If they come forward, they will meet their end with killy troops.
- Control midfield
My aim is not to overrun them like Grey Knights will do but to control their progression. By having numbers of both units, attacks, and shots, I will be able to control how fast and at what status they are in when they get to me.

Here is my list
HQ
- Wolf Lord = 280
> Frost Axe, SS, Runic Armor, TWM, WTT, Saga of the bear, 2 Wolves
- Rune priest = 125
> WtN, WtT, Chooser, LL&JoTW
- Rune priest = 115
> WtT, Chooser, LL&MH

Elite
- WG = 48 x 3 = 144
> Combi-melta, PF, Melta bombs

Troop
- 8 GH = 200
> Meltagun, Standard, MotW, Rhino with extra armor
- 8 GH = 200
> Meltagun, Standard, MotW, Rhino with extra armor
- 9 GH = 205
> Plasmagun, Standard, MotW, Rhino
- 5 GH = 115
> Flamer, Razorback with Heavy bolter

Fast Attack
- 4 Thunder Wolves = 330
> 3 SS, 1 TH, 2 Meltabombs

Heavy Support
- 6 Long Fangs = 135
> 5 ML
- 6 Long Fangs = 135
> 5 ML

---
Decisions I have to make
- I have been thinking long and hard how to improve this list. I have written out tactics to counter most common lists, such as Horde, Deathstar, and ETC. The one that I will have problems with is a shooty or disruptive army list. My army depends heavily on how much my LFs can do damage. I have been in a game where they were zone out due to DoW set up and it ended up hurting me a lot.
- I have been thinking about dropping 1 RP for a group of scouts with Power Weapons, flamer, and meltabombs or a Dread with a plasma cannon. I still am not sure rather I should.

What do you guys think? Any feedback on how to improve my list to fulfill my army goals better?