BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default need help for my husbands xmas

Hi, My husband is an avid 40k player and I wanted to buy him and army for xmas. He seems to like grey knights so I was wondering what I should do to get him a decent grey knight list 2000 pts.

I got him draigo and a librarian along with a terminator pack. any suggestions? I dont know much about the game so any help would be awesome

Chapter-Master

Driago and some Paladins are a pretty good start to an army. I would pick up another box of Terminators so you can max out the unit of Paladins. Between the Paladins, Driago and a Librarian, you're well over 1000pts. A pair of Dreadnoughts, a couple Rhino/razorbacks and some Strike Squad guys do a good job of filling out the rest of the list. You'll end up with a pretty effective list for fairly cheap as far as 40k armies go.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

or a Storm Raven. Terminators can go in them right? Pretty cool model (if odd looking) and different from the norm.

Chapter-Master

2 more termi boxes , a strike squad and a big kit (stormrave/ land raider/ dreadknight) shold mean that he cold get a nice 2000 pts army?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!