BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga

Default Saga

Getting into this in a big way, I've bought 4 armies and a lot of terrain (not to mention the rules and special dice which I will admit are very expensive), all financed from the sale of two painted armies.

So here is the first army, The Normans:

To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Fatigue markers done:

Starting the Anglo-Danes next.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Been busy Got lots done over the Christmas break but ran out of basing material.

So here are the Anglo Danes:

Added 4 more Hearthguard with Dane axes, will do the same for the non axe armed ones as well.

Very pretty. Not what I expected though, misread the title as 'sago'. Pleasantly surprised.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Thought you'd like them

Brother-Sergeant

How's the ruleset? Saw the playthrough in an issue of Wargames Illustrated and have been wanting to look at them, but can't bring myself to blind purchase them. (FLGS here doesn't have a source for Gripping Beast.) Other than that, love the models. Are those the GB plastics?

Rules are really good fun, innovative yet elegant in their simplicity. For such a relatively simple set the tactical complexity is astounding.

The figures are a mixture of GB, Wargames Factory, Conquest Games, Crusader Miniatures and Old Glory, I like to shop around .

Here's 10 points of Welsh!

Vikings up next.

Vikings Finished Thats 4 armies in 6 months, I am now totally fed up with painting Dark Age figures!

Not quite finished yet. Got the Scottish bloke that arrived this morning, Girls, Monk, Sheep, Pigs, fences and 8 mounted Conquest Normans to turn into Bretons.

Chapter-Master

Only just noticed these buddy, very skilled. I am always trying to get viking-esque emblems and shields onto my Space Wolf fellas. I hereby give notice of my intent to plagiarise from these pictures mercilessly.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast