BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saga

Cheers Mate.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

So here I am back where I started, the last unit, more Norman Warriors:

So thats me all finished Hope you all enjoyed it.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I like the Norman (aka self-hating French) cavalry.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Cheers EG.

They're plastic believe it or not, from a company called Conquest games, bloody good value for money.

Brother-Sergeant

Apologies for the necroposting here, but I figured it would make more sense to post here than start a brand new thread...
    So my FLGS here in the States finally got a copy of Saga a couple months back. Ended up picking it up as well as the first expansion. While not planning on such huge forces as yours, I've got an Anglo-Dane, Anglo-Saxon (because they are sooo different in looks...) and Viking Warband on the workbench. A buddy of mine is planning on Scots, using a mix of Viking and Pictish figures. I'll be curious how it'll turn out.
    Aside from that I was pondering running Dwarfs as Anglo-Danes and Orcs and Goblins as Anglo-Saxons for a stand-in until my actual historical figures are ready.

Battle-Brother

If your looking for figures for Saga try Foundy with their over stock sell off some great deals, [url]http://stores.ebay.co.uk/WARGAMES-FOUNDRY/_i.html?rt=nc&_sid=301062760&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14. l1581&_pgn=1[/url]

It was from your comments on the Saga rules that got me looking at them so thanks and thought would return the favour with this link.

awesome.
    saw some saga at my local club. was very impressed
    fairly sure i can just use any old figures for now but xmas isnt that far away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12