BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Grey Knights - Inquisitorial Henchmen - Warrior Acolytes with Bolter & Chainsword

I am currently trying to find a way to make some of those guys without too much conversion hustle and not a big $$$ investment on base mats. Can anyone propose an idea about these models?

Veteran-Sergeant

i went to a shop and just got boxes wargames games factory shock troopers they are cheap and you get 16 in a box i got 3 boxes and they worked really well hope that helps

I used plastic cadians, dark angel hooded heads without helmets, plastic guard chainswords, SM boltguns....easy. most people cab easily get hold of those bitz

Chapter-Master

space marine scouts, done ! paint in red/grey/ silver and they could be
    -recruits or the =][='s acolytes
    - sm scouts that are inducted
    -gk scouts
    -anything!

or you could take some cadians and get some bolters from ebay / bitz
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Scouts definitely seem like the cheapest option- you get the Bolter and Chainsword you need in the box and they look normal enough to just pass for some dudes.

You could also use some of the 3rd-party manufacturer troopers and just counts-as their weapons to Bolters, or alternately buy some Bolter arms (which most Marine players will have in abundance) and use those.
    http://www.3plusplus.net/ : better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

For non bolt-pistol / chainsword I was going to try the hostile environment guard from FW and pain them in inquisition colours . Also helps that you can order them with a load of melta's .