BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Death Wing, sort of...

Well, as the title says I'm building myself a Death Wing, sort of., which of course means that I've taken the glorious Death Wing and remade it in the image of da Deff Wing. Well. A Double Wing really, but anyway, here’s what’s on my desk at the moment.

Zamm-L (still needs a head and a few other things)

Dreadnought Drop Pods (a few details and some green stuff needed)

Brother-Sergeant

Talking

LOVE IT.

Meganobz in looted Deathwing armour? Terminator helmets worn at jaunty angles on top of the head? Leg armour torn because the legs are too fat? Oh! Suits you, sir.

Battle-Brother

Interesting. This could be very fun.

Battle-Brother

Well, I plan to base the "terminators" on Black Orcs, with some "minor" modifications. I hope to get the first batch before the weekend. My parents are visiting this weekend, which should give me some 40k time, as they will be busy with their grandchildren.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Well, I plan to base the "terminators" on Black Orcs, with some "minor" modifications. I hope to get the first batch before the weekend. My parents are visiting this weekend, which should give me some 40k time, as they will be busy with their grandchildren.
    I used the Black Orcs for my Heavy Armored Nobz - they're in my painting pile now.

Veteran-Sergeant

love it great idea looking forward to seening more pics

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrat View Post
    I used the Black Orcs for my Heavy Armored Nobz - they're in my painting pile now.
    I will probably make "normal Space Marines" out of less converted Black Orcs. The Terminators will be larger.

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    I've taken the glorious Death Wing and remade it in the image of da Deff Wing.
    Love this Idea...I know that they are pricey, but have you considered just using Mega Nobs as your Terminators? I think they would be fun to equip with converted assault weapons (TH/SS and LC's).

Man alive...now you have me thinking about it more than I should...Heh, just when I thought I was done buying models...

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by SilentJester View Post
    Love this Idea...I know that they are pricey, but have you considered just using Mega Nobs as your Terminators? I think they would be fun to equip with converted assault weapons (TH/SS and LC's).

Man alive...now you have me thinking about it more than I should...Heh, just when I thought I was done buying models...
    Yes, I thought of Mega Nobs, but I don't want metal. I'll try to make the Black Orcs look like more sophisticated Mega Nobs.

You never have enough models

Chaplain

lol
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast