BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Ogre Kingdom's Firebelly was just an amazing model I was sooooo close to caving and starting an Ogre army after seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I'd nominate the Loupe-Garou from Corvus Belli. Any of these will do (sorry, can't find individual pics), but let's go with the one armed with a Boarding Shotgun. Fantastic minis.

If we weren't limited to just one nomination and/or Kingdom Death had released the Flower Knight next month, I would be nominating a rather large amount of models from Infinity as, quite frankly, Corvus Belli makes THE BEST series of miniatures out there for the sci-fi genre. So I definitely second this, if so allowed.

Celestial Fulcrum by Privateer Press. Love that model.

Battle-Brother

Maelstrom Games - Krull,Servile Lord of Dis

For me it's this figure of Ser Loras by Dark Sword Miniatures from their George R.R. Martin Masterworks line.

Golgfag Maneater

My favorite miniatures this year are:

The Reverend Custodier Hacker (Infinity, Corvus Belli)
    Amazing miniature.

Thyrah, the Flame of Sorrow (Warmachine, Privateer Press)
    360:
    [url]http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/the-protectorate-of-menoth/warcasters/thyra-flame-of-sorrow[/url]
    Great miniature, how to make a dynamic mini work.

I second the Nurgle Champion undone mentioned above. He looks great; the only thing bad about him is that they succumbed to CAD disease on the shoulder spikes.

The Magenta Class Battleship from Dystopian Wars is a great model. The only trouble is that Spartan aren't any good at putting out good pictures of it:

Constance Blaze by Privateer Press

Last edited by silks; 12-13-2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Changed my mind

My favorite miniatures this year are:

The Reverend Custodier Hacker (Infinity, Corvus Belli)
    Amazing miniature.

Thyrah, the Flame of Sorrow (Warmachine, Privateer Press)
    360:
    [url]http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/the-protectorate-of-menoth/warcasters/thyra-flame-of-sorrow[/url]
    Great miniature, how to make a dynamic mini work.

I second the Nurgle Champion undone mentioned above. He looks great; the only thing bad about him is that they succumbed to CAD disease on the shoulder spikes.

The Magenta Class Battleship from Dystopian Wars is a great model. The only trouble is that Spartan aren't any good at putting out good pictures of it:

Chapter-Master

I think for me it has to be the COntemptor Dreadnought range, though i may have to narrow it down to the Relic Contemptor, just for the extra detail. Such a versatile kit, especially as we have seen with Big Red's magnatised monstrosity.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast