BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who is the best Chaos god?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Khorne

15 27.27%
  • Nurgle

11 20.00%
  • Slaanesh

12 21.82%
  • Tzeench

17 30.91%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I find Nurgle is my poison.

His mannerism and sales pitch clicks with me. Never die, bring life into the world, and be part of a family that cares for eachother. The desire for unconditional love and acceptance is a powerful motivation.

Also, if you can't feel pain or any discomfort, whats the harm in carrying the gifts of the Grandfather?

Mhaize, sister of Khorne, goddess of toothpicks and melted butter.

Or Tzeentch.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I find slaanesh is the most appealing. It seems like you get the most out of it. Who doesn't want to indulge in anything that catches their fancy...eventually your indulgences will get really messed up and really freaky but you wouldnt care at that point.

When it comes to tzeentch it is a little too tricky, you are just as likely to become a warped mutated spawn thingy than blessed with sorcerous powers. I think honestly it is the least appealing choice, you just submit yourself as pawn to someone who is willing to sacrifice queens in the grand game of chess. (I.e. Fate weaver)

Taking a look at nurgle you have a more interesting choice, you avoid death and you are beloved by your big papa...but then there is the whole walking pus bag thing and that is very hard to get over.

Then you get to khorne...which is another appealing choice. You get the martial benefits of a simple kill or be killed life with out very much thought otherwise. But your entire life is spent as a very angry person and being constantly enraged is not what i would desire as my constant state of being. Plus every drop of blood you spill is done for the blood god, every skull collected for the skull throne, with slaanesh your only objective is to indulge your self and by doing so you indulge slaanesh. So for that very selfish reason I find my fictional chaos worship would fall at the feet of the lord of pleasure...and I would pray that by the time my soul is sent to be tormented by some deamonette for enternity that I would be so screwed up and twisted that it would seem like perpetual disney land.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Mhaize, sister of Khorne, goddess of toothpicks and melted butter.

Or Tzeentch.
    +1 to the Anglo girl.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Papa Nurgle is the one that loves you

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    I'd second Malal. Chaos against Chaos is pretty cool.
    I'll also put one in for Malal. Probably the reason I can't get a hold of that blasted Cypher!

Tzeentch [I love TSons] and Nurgle [he really loves you ].

Veteran-Sergeant

I like Tzeentch for the fluff but I absolutely hate playing against Nurgle. Although, Nurgle gives players a lot of options for conversions...

Brother-Sergeant

Nurgle. It may hurt at the start, but you get treated like family by ol' papa Nurgle.

Scout

Tzeentch, and don't worry about misspelling, the Changer of Ways has so many names, every spelling is correct.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast