I'm due to have a game Space Marines against Siege Guard.

He will undoubtedly have anti-air in the form of Hydras in his formations, a strong line of Fortifications and both objectives in his deployment zone (As per our campaign senario).

I will have two thunderhawks one carrying full load of assualt marines and characters, one carrying devestators. A Space marine landing craft full of tactical marines and razor backs.

I have a vague familurality with these rules and an idea of some tactics but advice would be appreciated.

I'm thinking Devestators into an building with a good field of fire of the fortified line to chip away at them concentrating on the flank that is not subject to my main attack.

Landing craft and Tacticals landing behind the fortified line and attacking one flank with the Thunderhawk and assualt troops attacking the same flank then both combined forces rolling up the siege guard line.

I know Thunderhawk and Landing Craft can make attack runs but I don't want them shredded by anti air fire. Is it worth leaving them to provide fire support form the ground can they even fire from the ground.

Should I prioritise my main assualt on tanks or infantry.....I'm thinking a tank unit is the greater threat.

cheers

Charlie