BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Special Character Throw-Down

What if all the Special Characters in GW got into a huge fight, who do you think would win. Every single Special Character, from Abbadon to Calgar, from Ghathrakka to Creed, who do you think would be the last man standing? (Assume that Tyranids got to use thier 3 old Special Characters: The Red Terror, Old One Eye & The Death Leaper)

Thier two ways to figured out your answer... 1) based on "fluff"/backstory of the character, 2) based on thier in-game rules.

Some friends and I have thought it out, rolled it out and math-hammered it a few times and we have gotten different charcters but a few always make it into the final bunch. Mephiston of the Blood Angels, Helbrick of the Black Templars, the head of the Dark Eldar (who I forget his name at the moment) and Old One Eye always seem to survive till the very end in game terms. In "fluff" terms its gonna be hard arguing with anyonme beating the Nightbringer or Abbadon.
    "If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a night, but if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life."

in game terms it would prolly end in a duel between zathkiel and anggrath.

fluff wise kairos fateweaver would win because he knows the future and could manipulate the fighting so all that is left at the end for him to finish is a weak aun-va and then claim victory

Aun'Va :P He'd die, then loads of tau would come to shoot stuff dead.

realistically though, I know he's dead, but I fancy backing Eldrad for some reason.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Veteran-Sergeant

I would love to say Vulkan, but probably Abbadon due to his kick *** nature
    No this world is theirs!

Chaplain

Fluffy wise, I'd bank on either the Nightbringer or the C'tan.. mostly because they are.. you know... gods.. (as opposed to just famous warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by Skragger View Post
    Fluffy wise, I'd bank on either the Nightbringer or the C'tan.. mostly because they are.. you know... gods.. (as opposed to just famous warriors)
    you know that the are only _called_ gods by their serrvants? space marines not just sprout wings because they are called "Angels of Death" either :P

C'Tan are extremely vulnerable to all waprbased stuff (it basically is their cryptonite even if it works different) so every "legendary" psyker or greater deamon will easily down them.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Xas View Post
    you know that the are only _called_ gods by their serrvants? space marines not just sprout wings because they are called "Angels of Death" either :P

C'Tan are extremely vulnerable to all waprbased stuff (it basically is their cryptonite even if it works different) so every "legendary" psyker or greater deamon will easily down them.
    Aye, thats true I suppose..

I'd love to watch this shindig.. some poor Etherial gets cornered by Abaddon...

Battle-Brother

Sorry but skull taker on a chariot would kill any independent character. He chops off the heads of ctan night lord and puts it on his skull rack

Librarian

Really? There's no Ghazy love?
    He's a combat monster. 5 Strength 10 attacks, plus a headbutt. Can get a 2++ save for two turns.

I think in the end, it could come down to him and Abaddon; maybe the Nightbringer too, he's dead powerful. Those are my top three.

Chaplain

The Emperor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast