BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Heh. Unemployment growing steadily in the developed world. The middle class steadily disappearing. The gap between the richest and the poorest steadily growing. Unions, corporations and politicians squabbling over control of a dwindling economy - fighting daily over who gets bailed out or whose budget gets cut. Infrastructure in decay everywhere. And yet there are those who have the unmitigated gall to pretend that trading with a slave-labor market like China is a good thing, or that it's somehow immoral to restrict their access to our markets.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

I will agree, however, that the bolt has been shot. Nothing for it now but to hang on and ride this flaming wreck to the ground.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

You don't need to be mired in blissful ignorance to look at "communist nation whose stated purpose is to destroy the West" and think the writer's taking it too far.

And trade is a very good thing for a market that's in decline. A US without fiscal relations with China's pretty hard to imagine - of the US national debt, the largest slice of it is owed to China.

Regardless of any of this, there are places for discussing politics. "40k General Discussion" isn't one of them. I'm thinking I'll probably skip replying to this topic now (I'm certain I willy be sorely missed :P); have fun.

What is the website? Somebody pm me i need some chinese goodness!!!!

Battle-Brother

Just read the Post on the Blog-Page....
    There is a full working link in there.

Let's not forget that as manufacturing jobs move to China and other far east countries the factories shut down. Then in many cases the machinery is sold to somebody in India or the far east. That reduces our capacity to produce without purchasing new equipment, greatly increasing the cost to do so here.

Battle-Brother

Default thank you Big red

ID like to take this opportunity..... to thank Mr Big Red.. Thank you Mr Red..thank you... its going to be one happy Christmas!!!! GOD BLESS YOU !!! BIGRED!!!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Does anyone have the link because the one on the post is down. i would like to look at this site for Informational purposes

Battle-Brother

Ditto. A working link or a PM with the link would be much appreciated.

Chapter-Master

What website is under discussion here?

www.queencityguard.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast