BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yrdetraxe View Post
    Just read the Post on the Blog-Page....
    There is a full working link in there.
    It was censored soon after it was posted, leaving only the link to their parents web sights. I never got a chance to look at the sight before it was removed.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

So....where is this website again?

As someone who is newly getting into the hobby and sucks at painting...I don't really want to spend hundreds of dollars to paint miniatures when I suck at it.

I already paid $60 for a rule book, $35 for my army book, $30 for a ruler/counters/template set, and around $70 for paint, I think that's enough money.

When it's upwards of $50 for 5 miniatures those things should come pre-painted and assembled already. Not everyone is a hobbyist and some ppl just want to game.

Battle-Brother

[url]http://www.miniatureshobby.com/index.php?main_page=products_all[/url]

I noticed they even state
    "Most of our miniatures are not original.
    So they don't have original colour box,but the kit is high quality,ready to assemble and paint."

Good thing they only accept paypal. I would never knowingly give my credit card info to a site based in china that openly acknowledges they are involved in illegal operations.

Chapter-Master

the thing im annoyed about is all the westerns who are supporting this illegal activity because it will save them a few quid

@DJ revel

$70 on paint?! $60 on a ruel book and $30 on counters?!

black reach rule book: ebay: $10
    black/white/skintone/basecolour/silver = 5 pots of paint, from vallejow say $15*
    1 measuring tape from b&Q less than $5
    some dice = you must have a old monopoly set somewhere :P or about $3 online

and ive saved you about $130! now go buy some legit minis

-fuzz

* or get some amazingly handsome miniture painter t paint your minis at VERY low prices \/

p.s. SELF PROMOTION!
    Last edited by fuzzbuket; 12-18-2011 at 05:32 AM.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Adeptus Custodes

My question is why are people outraged? GW hasn't treated its customers particularly well, should we be outraged on behalf of a multinational?
    More Necromunda please.

If I wanted to buy cheap chinese rubbish, I would buy cheap chinese rubbish. I don't, so I won't. There will be always some tightfisted idiot who thinks saving a few dollars is better than getting a quality product, I'm not outraged by that I just think they are stupid.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Woot. Thanks guys. Now GW knows what captain hammer felt like after the death ray explodes. "I think this is what pain feels like!" Then I'm going to go play vassal just to be in the evil league of evil.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    If I wanted to buy cheap chinese rubbish, I would buy cheap chinese rubbish. I don't, so I won't. There will be always some tightfisted idiot who thinks saving a few dollars is better than getting a quality product, I'm not outraged by that I just think they are stupid.
    I'd agree, but having seen said product in person, it's actually kind of hard to understand why FW's product is so error-ridden in comparison. These guys do really solid, well-detailed casts, moral problems aside.

First-Captain

If people buy these GW dnt get money to update armies and make sculpts. I just want these thugs to crash and burn
    For the Greater good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast