BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: New scenery???

Default New scenery???

Reading the white Dwarf battle report I happened to notice in the top right corner of page 52 (next to point C) two Dwarf statues that are very much along the same idea as the Honored imperium Space Marine statue.

I will try and scan a picture of them, but for the time being if you have the WD have a look for yourselves.

Yup, they are a highly anticipated possible future release. GW has lots of terrain ready to go into productin but they don't seem to release much of it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Have to say this month's issue has been one of the best for a while imo though looking forward to the 40k extravaganza next month

Brother-Captain

Having a ton of kits on standby is a great marketing idea. Not only is there anticipation, but should something hiccup, they can drop it in the schedule as a lst minute filler.

I personally want th angel statues from the front of some of the BA boxes.

Chapter-Master

Are these defintely new scenery pieces, or just bits of custom built stuff in the studio, as I think I've seen these before in WD
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Well, we don't know. After the Honoured Imperium kit thing a lot of people thought the Dwarf kits looked like a similar thing, terrain made by the studio and then eventually released. Like I said, a highly anticipated possible future release.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Fair enough, they would go well alongside a future dwarf army book and make a nice change of pace from the Empire/Choas stuff, lovely though that is.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD