BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I too hope this is all true. I would love to see a return to Reiksguard on foot. Also I have for many years hoped and prayed that the Empire troops would specialize on the priests. Knights of Moor would be just awesome, thank you eldargal for the update.

oohhhh, can't wait.

Initiate

I wasn't really interested in these empire rumours, until I saw the knights of morr.
    YES PLEASE

Scout

I hope to that this stuff is true, my empire army needs some reinforcements

Although I do like the list of new things, I feel that so many new units is a bit of a wishlist. For example, Ogres and Dwarves seem unlikely considering that GW already moved away from dogs of war and besides there are now rules for alliances if one really want to combine armies. On the other hand, I love the idea of the Nuln cannon (although, I really don't know what rules they would use for it to make it significantly different from regular cannons and the Ironblaster) and the gods themed armies. I personally, have an Averland/Moor army and I would love to get more diversity so as Empire players we can all have uniquely tailored armies.

Battle-Brother

I know it's a pipe dream hoping that the Empire shirts will get less puffy, but I'm pretty excited about the possibility of halflings. Finally, Lumpin Croop and his Fighting ***** can make a triumphant return to the table!
    BHound1981
    https://www.facebook.com/IAWargamming

Are there any ideas on if the stank will change at all and if so, how? Because I am very curious to know what that will be like in the new book.

Also, the idea of having halflings again would be awesome!

If GW tries to be consistent (which is not always the case) the Steam Tank should "charge" like the Hellpit abomination. Considering it moves in a similar fashion, the charge should be the same. I really hope they (GW) find a way to improve on the Steam Tank, make it more reliable (10 wounds don't mean much if after 3-4 the model becomes a nice paper weight on the table). I feel is an iconic model in the army and it should be more reliable than how it is right now...

Joy. Empire to get another big gun. It's not like they needed more shooting. Love the idea of Demi-griffon knights though.

Am I the only one who thinks the griffin knights seem ... I don't want to say unlikely, but kind of, silly.

About the only thing that Bretonia has that differentiates them from the Empire is their pegasus knights. (I ignore the stone thrower, as artillery is not exactly fluffy for Bretonia.

If GW gives the Empire flying cavalry it leaves very little unique stuff for Bretonia to have.

I should note I didn't call this rumour unlikely as I wouldn't put it past GW to do griffin knights, even though it would interfere with Bretonia's design space.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast