BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I'm confused about the double headed griffon. Since when has Deathclaw had 2 heads? And surely two heads would indicate a Chaos mutated griffon? Hardly the sort of thing the Emperor should be riding round on.
    it is a combo kit. i would hope the two head option is for wizards and there is a different head the emperors griffon? i havent seen the pics yet so....

Via Darnoks birdy on Warseer:
    Just a quick one I can confirm rumours for empire after speaking with the rep today releasing 7 April.

Demigryph Knights - 3 per box
    War Alter
    Lord on Griffon - Plastic
    ???

Single Hero Sprues of Mage? and Empire Captain

Finecast - Lots of goodies including order specific mages and warrior priests.

On release all units and options will be available from the release date.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

April store order list from Warseer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobske
    ok let's make some people happy
    The store order list

7th of April, new stuff
    Empire Army book 33 EUR
    Karl Franz on Death Claw 1 fig. plastic 43 EUR
    Empire Celestial Hurricanium/Luminark of Hish 1 fig. plastic 39 EUR (no clue what it is but I guess something like the new VC thingymagic)
    Empire Demigryph Knights 3 fig. plastic 43 EUR
    Captain plastic 1 fig. 10,5 EU
    Engineer plastic 10,5 EUR
    Volkar on war altar plastic 1 fig 39 EUR
    witch hunter 1 fig resin 13 EUR
    Markus Wolfhart 1 fig resin 13 EUR
    Empire amber wizard 1 fig resin splash release 13 EUR
    Warrior priest 1 fig resin 13 eur

pfff, I took my bike to the city on my day off, for you guys, so hope you enjoy
    I reallt want to see pictures now and I'm not a WHFB player and do not like the Empire
    Well we'll just wait until someone receives his WD subscription (mine almost always arrived after it was in stores so I cancelled it
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

All I can say looking at that is that the "Luminark of Hish" had better be fricking awesome to live down that name!

Looking forward to seeing pics for this lot.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Grand Provost Marshal

No War Wagons? No Kislev models? Sadness...

Brother-Captain

Think Kislev is planned to be covered in the rumoured Warhammer Allies supplement that will likely be next year sometime, basically 5 of the smaller nations of the Warhammer world like Kislev and Araby.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Grand Provost Marshal

I thought it was found out that the guy circulating that rumour was making the whole thing up.

Chapter-Master

Witch Hunters!? Amber Wizards!? I can hardly contain my excitement, I really hope there is a wich hunter hero type, that will be amazing. Need pictures NOW.

"On release all units and options will be available from the release date."

Am I correct in thinking this means that everything in the book will be out in the first wave? No more hanging around for years for a second one? That would be a turn up for the books.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    "On release all units and options will be available from the release date."

Am I correct in thinking this means that everything in the book will be out in the first wave? No more hanging around for years for a second one? That would be a turn up for the books.
    It certainly sounds that way, but then most of the Empire range is already pretty good, so with these additional releases I can well see them having a complete range. About time one of their armies did I say!

Also Teaser Trailer, which is pretty cool:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uD7YVR5Cm98[/url]
    Last edited by Brakkart; 03-26-2012 at 12:20 PM.

thank you Brakkart, the link just adds to the anticipation. Can't wait.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678