BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Does anyone know where Toby Wearing is?

Toby Wearing was a regular at the LA Games Workshop Battle Bunker and painted for me. He is an AMAZING painter and I spent over $ 5,000 the last two years with him. But 7 months ago he got married, disappeared and left with $ 1,000 of my stuff.

Now this is typical of painters but I am really tired of leaving messages and wondering what happened to him. In the past he has spent time in the UK (where he is from) and Hong Kong (business for his dad). I have no clue and am really tired of dealing with crap like this.

Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

Alec Peters

[url]http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/[/url]

Banned

Ask the police.

Adeptus Custodes

Asking the police won't do much good unfortunately, it's not their job to keep tabs on everyones location. You could report him for theft, but its unlikely to do much good unless he comes to their attention for something else. If he's left the country iits less likely they can do anything, save possibly seeking to have him extradited for theft.

Are you sure you have the right spelling of his surname? A google search of his name didn't turn him up.

IF he is in England or any place that follows the English Common law (which includes hong kong) it sounds like you would have an action for Breach of contract and/or Detinue.
    Last edited by Grailkeeper; 12-30-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    More Necromunda please.

I hope nothing is wrong.