BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The same as their metal miniatures, barring the odd minor surface bubble you can get on any resin. Not the kind of problems people get with Finecast though.
    I've been wondering about that. Thanks for the info. I had been looking at their Blood Bowl teams for a while but wasn't real sure about the switchover to resin.

Battle-Brother

very good. Im thinking of starting to play Blackwater Gulch and those cowboys of Black scorpion look very nice. And the name of the company is a scorpion so it can only be good

Librarian

I can highly recommend Black Scorpion. I have recently bought a pack of Tombstone Outlaws, and Civilians, and some skeleton pirates. The resin quality is great, and there are metal inserts in thin parts such as rifles, and pistols, so they dont snap off.

They used to have a great great range of us troops and afghan militants, but I'm guessing they are being converted to resin hence not being on the website.
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

I think they look great for what they are. The price doesn’t look so great to me. And my main problem is why would you buy a miniatures that can basically be used for only one game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123