BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default [Podcast] World's End Radio: #63 - Rude Awakening

The wait is over… World’s End Radio is BACK!!

Closing out 2011, Luke is joined by Mike & JVB for an absolute megasode! We catch up on the many events of recent months, as well as to give a full breakdown review of the new Warhammer 40,000 Codex: Necrons. We discuss the evolution of the Necron race and how the rules have changed for the force to enable them to compete in the new 40K environment upon their awakening.

Happy new year everyone, and we look forward to the upcoming hobby excitement of 2012!

You can direct download at: www.worldsendradio.com

Thanks for listening! We'd love to hear what you think.

I first started listening to your podcast when you were mostly about Warhammer Fantasy, and I'd love if you went back to that.

Well, we've never really been "mostly" about Warhammer Fantasy, but we certainly have some more Warhammer content coming up soon.

Yeah, I checked it out, all three and a half freaking hours! I agreed with a lot of your assessment of the Necron codex except I am more bullish on Deathmarks and less so for Lychguard, especially after seeing the 'leaked' 6e rules. Are you the dude with the whooping cough?

No, that was Mike. This is Luke.

Yeah, this episode was recorded before the alleged 6th ed leak. It'll be interesting to see how units like those pan out in the coming months...