BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

This was just posted on AoW's facebook page:

Looking very nice indeed, and it's 4 different types of unit it seems.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Pre orders are up [URL="http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Ite mid=143"]here[/URL].
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

On the one hand it's a huge improvement over the GW models in every way I would care to compare them... On the other hand it's another fking resin hybrid.

Really wish they had stuck with plastics as they did with the Dwarf Berserkers.

those are pretty sweet

They look amazing and much more dynamic then GW's but, I can't imagine how hard these are going to be to rank and file up.

Eek!

Battle-Brother

Do want !! I might even sell my 30 or so chaos warrior for these... LOL

I have a ton of the old plastic Warriors which are incredibly terrible models, the current GW Warriors are tons better but that static pose is old before you get to the second rank... I just never felt like investing in them because of it.

I may have to get me some of these to fill that void in GW models.

I don't know about the quality of their resin models but, I have been dealing with AoW since they first started the company with no more than a few models and their quality of product have never let me down. So, for what is worth, if their resin is as good as their metal and plastics then, the quality of the product should be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    I don't know about the quality of their resin models but, I have been dealing with AoW since they first started the company with no more than a few models and their quality of product have never let me down. So, for what is worth, if their resin is as good as their metal and plastics then, the quality of the product should be great.
    Yeah I gotta agree with this, AoW stuff has always been excellent quality compared to most other companies.

Brother-Captain

I'll add my voice to those backing the quality of AoW's models. I bought models for two of my friends armies from them for Xmas just gone (Vermin Clan Lord and the Lizardmen Hero) and both are just superb. The Lizardman especially looks incredible in my friends unit of Saurus, and if anything puts the figures around it to shame.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast