BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default BL 'Crimson Fist' Cover Art

Emperors Teeth on Warseer assembled this from the BL Advent Calendar, I don't post every BL book cover but this one I thought was unusual enoughto justify it:

Space battle ftw. Apparently the book features an epic space battle so that is, you know, apt and whatnot.
    Last edited by eldargal; 01-04-2012 at 09:01 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Spave battle ftw.
    I always wondered what a spave battle would look like

But those FW boarding sheildy things look pretty neat (I did look for them on FW but couldn't find them)

([url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Space_Marines/Space_Marine-Infantry-Accessories/SPACE-MARINE-BOARDING-ASSAULT-UPGRADE-SET.html[/url])
    Last edited by Wolfshade; 01-04-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Found them!

Stupid typos. Have to admit I did buy a set of the boarding shields for my FSM chapter, on account of them bein' so pretty.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Now that looks awesome! Unfortunately it's now making me want to do an Imperial Fist army with a few units armed with those boarding sheilds! (They do look awesome)

Chapter-Master

is this a HH novel? i would guess so as both the imperial fists and iron warriors are wearing MK 2 or 3 armour (difficult to tell which)
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chaplain

BL 'Crimson Fist' Cover Art
    Emperors Teeth on Warseer assembled this from the BL Advent Calendar, I don't post every BL book cover but this one I thought was unusual enoughto justify it:
    This is a bit old It is issued on Dec. 25th and its Imperial Fists vs. IW and not the Crimson Fists (they are not even a Legion).

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    is this a HH novel? i would guess so as both the imperial fists and iron warriors are wearing MK 2 or 3 armour (difficult to tell which)
    Yes, of course it is the cover of a upcomig novel:[URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/Blog/a-christmas-treat.html"] Shadows of Treachery
    [/URL]
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Stupid typos. Have to admit I did buy a set of the boarding shields for my FSM chapter, on account of them bein' so pretty.
    How do they look with other special weapons like plasma, melta and the like?

Brother-Sergeant

That is SWEET!
    Record 2012 8-8-3 Blood Angels:
    "If you get close to Mephiston he will give you Death by Roo Roo!"

No one had posted it here before so it doesn't matter how damned old it was. Someone on Warseer said it was the cover of Crimson Fists so I just repeated it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    This is a bit old It is issued on Dec. 25th and its Imperial Fists vs. IW and not the Crimson Fists (they are not even a Legion).

Yes, of course it is the cover of a upcomig novel:[URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/Blog/a-christmas-treat.html"] Shadows of Treachery
    [/URL]