BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I really wish it was ord weapon, but whenever i use it i love it! It laughs at multi wound t4 models and when they are hiding its good for vehicles
    For the Empire-----CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Proxy it and play it. Only you can make the decision you will be satisfied with.
    Ask about painting commissions and more!

Seems like it would be better in multiples where there is less ability to avoid it. Also, it might be nice to pair up with Writhing Worldscape to disincentivize your opponent from wading through cover to get to you.

No one in my gaming groups has used one yet, which is sad. I want to see one in action before I concider using one myself.

it hasnt won any games for me it hasnt lost any either. I still would rather take annihilation barges instead though.

I dont think its worth the points in this edition

I played with it to day vs a drago wing today and it payed for it self completle. It is a tool that Barges can't do and that ap1. It's not moving has never been a problem for me. For list that are in your oppoents face it can shoot all day long.

I love Barges though always have two.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by FTE-Charge!!! View Post
    I really wish it was ord weapon, but whenever i use it i love it! It laughs at multi wound t4 models and when they are hiding its good for vehicles
    I've seen Necrons 'win' with the Doomsday Arks in Turn-1. BLAM! Oh, I'm sorry. Was that your Uber Veteran Squad? Whoops. Looks like your Terminators will have to walk now their ride is Scrap Metal....
    Melissia Wrote: "I think the secret to getting more people to stop calling you an arrogant elitist douchebag is to stop being an arrogant elitist douchebag."

I'd imagine they follow the Vindicator Principle for Marines - one of them is a big target and will get slagged first turn, but 2 of them is a more challenging nut to crack and can probably do things before they get blown away.

So take multiples if you want them to make their points back instead of being a fire magnet.

Default doomsday

i just got one a few days ago i havent had a chance to use it. i think it will be good it will either not draw the fire then the main gun will fire and do more damage or they will try to bring it down and some of your other units will be able to do what they do best

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast