BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Latro_ View Post
    as i said on bloodofkittens comments

This all sounds good but then think about one small application:
    Run = x2 movement.
    Fleet = +2m
    Assault = x2 movement.
    Means an entire ork army when they call the waaaaarrgghh can all charge 18″...
    you must choose either Move or Assault, or better say you may only choose 1 movement action.
    Last edited by lunoh; 01-11-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Reading through them I'd say they're legit. Judging by the amount of cross ref. though I'd say It's the playtest version and they'll work out the logical layout based on feedback, especially with the add-on for updates.

BUT WHY NO TEMPLAR LOVE‽
    PhillCo. Heavy Industries "Crushing the World one step at a time"

because the Writer didnt have acces to the Necron SoB and probably BT Erratas, thats why no update for these 3. So its possible BT gets new codex next months

Quote Originally Posted by DAPHEEL View Post
    BUT WHY NO TEMPLAR LOVE‽
    Cause they taste bad. To much gristle.

Chapter-Master

Still havent read it, still dont want to. bht what im hearing about the strategems isnt good.

Nor is the mixing of apoc and regular games. signing of on fw in regular games im fine with, encourage in fact. But apoc should be a different game to regular games
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Thumbs down

Okay, Okay. The Jig is up! I admit it. I wrote the damn thing. I am actually Matt Ward.

www.queencityguard.com

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Okay, Okay. The Jig is up! I admit it. I wrote the damn thing. I am actually Matt Ward.
    Prove it! Give us a copy of your passport and bank account numbers....for reference....yea....

Chaplain

Excited about Titans being in the actual rule book. There are some neat changes....I would not mind seeing a high level mastery psyker. As a GK I am a little sad that we don't have access to high level psyker but as an Eldar player, I am excited about the changes!

Also I find it surprising Chaos space marines did not get more of an update....maybe that points to a new book soon? Or they just did not get to it yet...
    Last edited by celestialatc; 01-11-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Chaplain

I gotta say I'm in the camp thinking somethings not right here. All this talk about not allowing any leaks and we get this. It really does seem like a huge leap in rules. Most of which have all been rumered on the forums. I don't know this could be a haox. Still it's very intresting layout. The codex update along with it is intresting too. Alot of the content in these I could see as doable. Would take some getting used to. I do like that alot of Apocalypse stuff is mentioned in it. Expecially the Titans. Ahhh tuff call, will be intresting to compare the real rule book to this when it comes out.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Chapter-Master

OHMYGOD. I have a sweet idea. I think we need to start a meme like in the HH books, except instead of saying, "I am Alpharius," we say "I am Mat Ward."

Need help with proper implemenation. Advise.

www.queencityguard.com

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast