BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

I was asking how the rules would affect armies, and no one mentioned a change in the jet pack rules, therefore I assumed there was no change.
    but maybe shouldnt of complained as much sorry
    Last edited by gcsmith; 01-11-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    For the Greater good.

Brother-Captain

[url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4zp2NucwsU[/url]

... or not.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I was asking how the rules would affect armies, and no one mentioned a change in the jet pack rules, therefore I assumed there was no change.

Well I guess you could try reading the.... know what never mind. carry on.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post

Well I guess you could try reading the.... know what never mind. carry on.
    well firstly if I read the thing id qq more as id misunderstan it. 2nd im busy with uni work.
    and 3rd If i read id be soo busy planning armies i wouldnt be playing till 6th

and i dnt have any links to it
    Last edited by gcsmith; 01-11-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    For the Greater good.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    BASICS
    A document has appeared on the internet on multiple sites that appears to be a version of the upcoming 6th edition rules.

GROUNDRULES
    THERE WILL BE NO LINKS TO ANY SUCH DOCUMENT ALLOWED. Any links will be deleted immediately, and posters will be turned over to Duke's loving hands...

Other than that, feel free to discus anything you like about the ruleset in this thread. Its content, validity, what have you. Have fun.

NO LINKS - WE MEAN IT!

-Your friendly neighborhood Bigred
    What on earth are you afraid of if the article is fake?..........Just asking..........
    Last edited by DadExtraordinaire; 01-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    well firstly if I read the thing id qq more as id misunderstan it. 2nd im busy with uni work.
    and 3rd If i read id be soo busy planning armies i wouldnt be playing till 6th

and i dnt have any links to it
    You really should read the rules before you come to any conclusions worthy of qq'ing over.

The game is fundamentally changed with these rules.

As for Defensive fire, I think you're correct that only units with overwatch can use it when an enemy moves within a certain distance of the unit.

However, it seems like ANY unit can defensively fire on incoming deep striking units - which ... for a blood angels player, feels rough.

Chapter-Master

Its moe do not post because BoLs has a zero tolerance on posting official leaks. And its always better to be safe than sorry

On the subject of it....pistols don't count as a 2nd CCW unless you have 2 pistols of the same type, but any other assault weapon does count? What?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DadExtraordinaire View Post
    What on earth are you afraid of if the article is fake?..........Just asking..........
    Probably it's just a headache they don't need ... a bit like repeatedly slamming your head into the wall. Nothing's stopping you except prudent judgement.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Its moe do not post because BoLs has a zero tolerance on posting official leaks. And its always better to be safe than sorry

On the subject of it....pistols don't count as a 2nd CCW unless you have 2 pistols of the same type, but any other assault weapon does count? What?
    yes and no, if you use it as your main CC weapon you can fire it in CC and get an extra shot if the off hand is a pistol too. if you use it as an off hand then it just adds +1A.

I'm just wondering who's going to ragequit immediately after the final release comes out. That will probably be a riot
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast