BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tag Teams

Brother-Sergeant

Default Tag Teams

What are your tag team units and why? That is units which work well as a pair and compliment each other on the table top?

Veteran-Sergeant

Broodlord and Uberstealer retinue kill EVERYTHING WITHOUT FAIL!

Scout

Lately I've been using a Daemon Prince w/ wings and Chaos Raptors retinue (with 2x Meltas and Champ with 2xLCs and Meltabombs). It makes for a quick moving unit that can be used for vehicle hunting or lighting assault.

my favourite unit combo at the moment is a terminator chaplain backed up by 10 power weapon toting vanguard, all being driven around in a Land Raider Redeemer. if the flamestorm cannons dont get you, the power weapons will

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Lately I've been using a Daemon Prince w/ wings and Chaos Raptors retinue (with 2x Meltas and Champ with 2xLCs and Meltabombs). It makes for a quick moving unit that can be used for vehicle hunting or lighting assault.
    A Daemon Prince cannot join units, as it is not an Independent Character. So you mean they hang out together, but the Raptors don't really form a unit with the DP.

Occuli Imperator

Not sure if this really counts as two units, but Dante w/ honour guard (unit 1) and Corbulou leading a Death Company (unit 2)

Battle-Brother

Multi-melta attack bikes and vindicator. Two attack bikes with 2x TL MM (Salamanders) pop open any transport, forcing the occupants out for the blast. This worked very well at 'Ard Boyz (hence, how I took 3rd), my favorite being a turn 2 kill of a Berserker squads' rhino, followed by the vindicator shot killing all 8 of the squad.

Brother-Sergeant

A squad of 5 chaos terminators all upgraded to aspiring champions with pairs of lightning claws in a land raider flanked by 2 rhinos each with a squad of 10 khorne berserkers.

chaos lord with mark of slaanesh, wings, daemon wep, with raptors and 10 noise marines 9 sonic blasters 1 blastmaster

Chapter-Master

The combo I pioneered months ago.

Callidus and the Psyker Battle Squad.

Ever want to insta kill a Carnifex with a single shot? a unit of 10 Plague Marines? 8 Nob bikers? All of which I have done, plus tons of others awesome kills?

Then you will want to try this combo. Very awesome.

Very.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast