BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Dark Eldar battle cry?

So I'm taking my Dark Eldar out for their first tournament tomorrow (local random army escalation league round 1! 750pts woo!) and I was wondering what battle cry (if any) do they yell in battle? I've been going with "yay me!" the past couple months I've been playing the army, but it doesn't nearly have the same feel as say "For the Emperor!". Looking forward to your ideas! Thanks!
    letsagetabitarockin!

"Not in the face Not in the face!"

"SPOON!"

"FOR FUN AND PROFIT!"

"F*CK YOU (army of opponent)"

"For the joy of Lord/Lady (your HQ's name)"

that's about the best my tired mind can make right now.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

'Leave the ugly ones!'
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

HA! I love it! Especially "leave the Ugly ones" and "spoon!" I'm just gonna get way to close to my opponents tomorrow. Should stop drinking and go to be too...
    letsagetabitarockin!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRollRebel View Post
    HA! I love it! Especially "leave the Ugly ones" and "spoon!" I'm just gonna get way to close to my opponents tomorrow. Should stop drinking and go to be too...
    If you stop drinking you aren't Dark Eldar enough!

Pretty much any self-aggrandising or generally self-loving statement I think.

Chapter-Master

"We just want a hug"

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Well went 4-1 and landed 2nd place. Lost to horde orks in KP. 4x4 is rough for that . The warcrys helped tho! Thanks!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRollRebel View Post
    So I'm taking my Dark Eldar out for their first tournament tomorrow (local random army escalation league round 1! 750pts woo!) and I was wondering what battle cry (if any) do they yell in battle? I've been going with "yay me!" the past couple months I've been playing the army, but it doesn't nearly have the same feel as say "For the Emperor!". Looking forward to your ideas! Thanks!
    "For a better Codex!" has a nice ring to it. Or how about, "To advance the plot!"

Oddly enough, "We're still relevant!" makes me smile.

Librarian

"SPOON!"
    Damn you for getting there first!