BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1000 point Warriors of Chaos

Hi, Just want some comments for improvements to this 1000 point list I'm making.

Hero-Chaos Sorcerer-120
    Level 2
    Lore of Fire

Core
    3x
    Chaos Warriors x 14-274
    Full Command
    Shields
    Mark of Tzeentch

Total-942

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Infinite Freedom; 01-14-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Why take Fire on the sorcerer? Why not take Tzeench? Way more fluffy and probably better as well?

Chaplain

If you are not going fluffy, you might even take a Nurgle Sorcerer and make him level 2 with the spell familiar. That way you might be able to get the regeneration spell. Not a lot at 1000 points can deal with a chaos warrior with regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialatc View Post
    If you are not going fluffy, you might even take a Nurgle Sorcerer and make him level 2 with the spell familiar. That way you might be able to get the regeneration spell. Not a lot at 1000 points can deal with a chaos warrior with regeneration.
    I concur with his statement. Maybe drop one block of warriors and pick up some Knights to give you some fast fighting!

I disagree with the nurgle boys, you have MOS with shields the mild upgrade from 5+ ward to 4+ regen is not so much worth it, it might help you against shooting and spells but meh.

I'm going to disagree with the nurgle sorcerer comment as well. For starters, Lore of Tzeentch is much better. Secondly, Banner of Eternal Flame is extremely common at EVERY point level given that it has such a low point cost.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

What if I swap out one of the Warrior blocks for a group of six Chaos Orgres with extra hand weapons and Chaos Armor?