BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Iron Father

Default Most powerful being.

So we have had lots of chit chat about which primarch etc is the best etc etc. But we play 40k for the most part not 30k.
    So forget about those primarchs that are either dead, daemon princes or MIA.
    Who is now the most powerful being left in 40k ?
    Is he or she, human or xeno ? Is it a chapter master ? Maybe Mephiston or the Sanguinor ?
    Who do you guys think is the top dog in the present setting of 40k and why ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Extended background setting (apparently fluff is now out) I'd definitely say Logan Grimnar is up there. He cut down a grey Knight Sergent/captain/commander? like he was nothing...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

My initial response would be someone like Mephiston as he is x12 bad.
    But I will chuck this one out there Imperiator Titans...
    If I am not allowed that then I would pair down to a Greater Deamon or Avatar.

I think a major issues is how you define powerful...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Iron Father

Thoughts on martial prowess are on Bjorn the Fellhanded, in a recent book I read he very nearly put paid to Magnus the red in daemon prince form.

But the Mephiston, well enough said about him. Hard as Nails and a psykers. Then there is Abbadon and his gifts from chaos. I don't know really. Partly why I started the thread. Some if you guys know this stuff far better than I and I am intrigued to see who comes up with what.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Me.

Dozens of soldiers move only when I tell them to. I claim their souls when they die, and they rise to fight again at my command. The most powerful psykers and soldiers in the Galaxy? I could rip them apart with one hand. I have no fear of Tyranid swarm or Ork horde. I laugh at puny Space Marine captains and Eldar autarchs alike.

I am a player. The galaxy fears me.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Librarian

Da Red Gobbo! may not be the best fighter but he is sneaky-kunnin'!
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by alshrive View Post
    Da Red Gobbo! may not be the best fighter but he is sneaky-kunnin'!
    Not Kunningly-sneaky?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Me.

Dozens of soldiers move only when I tell them to. I claim their souls when they die, and they rise to fight again at my command. The most powerful psykers and soldiers in the Galaxy? I could rip them apart with one hand. I have no fear of Tyranid swarm or Ork horde. I laugh at puny Space Marine captains and Eldar autarchs alike.

I am a player. The galaxy fears me.
    Awesome.

Also, Ephrael Stern.

It would probably be the Emperor, but if we're not counting him then I think one of the C'tan is still whole...

Brother-Captain

Are we talking about in a fight or in the sense that entire sections of the galaxy can burn at a whim? If the first, Billy the Squat, who is so powerful the universe can not observe him*. If the second there are several members of the High Lords that can make that happen with a typo.

*Billy the Squat's counter point is Nubbins the Termigaunt, Avatar of the Hive Mind.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast