BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Librarian

I normally manage one night a week at the gaming club, sometimes two if I'm lucky. Other than that I try to do a 'gaming day' with one of the guys each month (being near to warhammer world has it's upsides!).
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Battle-Brother

Our group plays once/month for sure and then I play my son at home sometimes. 3-4 times/month total?

At Christmas time last year the group played twice in one week!

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm married with kids, so I average about 1 game per week. The tourneys I go to make up for the 2-3 week dry spells when we're traveling or when work interferes.

I get to play 1 to 2 games a month. If i play in a tournament I can add 3 games to that total, but I dont do that much anymore.

Heck right now I'm averaging 1 game every 2-6 months. It sucks. But I'm not so big on pick up games, they haven't been that fun or easy to find lately and I don't get over to the hobby shop very often, between other activities, school, driving my bro to school and other stuff I just don't have the time as often as I'd like.

I manage 2-3 a month, but my enthusiasm is waning, so it's more like 1-2 a month lately.

Battle-Brother

Not nearly enough , the biggest thing stopping me and the people around me playing is amazingly not having some where to play, used to be as high as three games a day five days a week , but now it's dropped to once a month

not good
    In cog we trust

Scout

I can just about manage 1 game most weeks at the local GCN (UK), with perhaps 1 or 2 Friendly Tournaments or campaign weekends a year ........ not nearly enough!

Chaplain

I've played about three games on the tabletop in my whole life. A few more on Vassal.

Scout

For myself our local gaming club plays twice a week, i'll normally get at least one game in though sometimes two, or i'll sometimes just observe. So i'd say that over the course of a month i'd likely play between 10-12 games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast