BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default H: Deathwing / Ravenwing W: Cash / Paypal (pic hvy)

I posted this deal up just before christmas, but I think the season made it hard to commit for people, so here it is again. I am selling my Deathwing and Ravenwing armies (together, thats around 12k points) for the knockdown price of £450+shipping. I would like to keep this limited to the UK as there are 8 parcels and the shipping is the big factor on overseas deals and thats out of my control. I think you will agree that this lot would retail well over the £1200 mark, but I just need the cash now for other projects and life in general (we've all been there, especially if your married like me )

You get...

Over 110 Dark Angel Terminators - the complete 1st Company (enough for 20 squads and the inner circle)

6 Full Ravenwing Attack Squadrons (6 bikers, attack bike, and speeder)

3 Ravenwing Support Squadrons (3 Speeders each.)

and...
    2x Land Raider Crusaders
    1x FW Prometheus
    1x FW Damocles
    1x Vindicator (new model)
    1x Whirlwind (new model)
    2 FW Dreadnoughts (1 DA Ven Dread, 1 Mk4 Ven Dread)
    1 NOS Assault Terminator Squad
    3 NOS Land Speeders
    1 FW Dark Angel Waterslide decal sheet
    8kg of bits

Their condition ranges from new to used and nothing is beyond hope. I played this army recently at the GW "Throne of Skulls" tourny in October and did well dispite my horrible luck. Here are some pics...

this was my "Throne of Skulls" army...

I have plenty more pics but the army is all boxed up now so they are older pics, thanks for looking

Cheers

Would it be possible to buy some of the models? I'm currently looking at starting a Deathwing Army of some size, depending on how much money I will have left after books for college, I'd be interested in buying around 20-30 Deathwing Terminators and a Crusader as a quick estimate, about how much would you charge for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal n' Milk View Post
    Would it be possible to buy some of the models? I'm currently looking at starting a Deathwing Army of some size, depending on how much money I will have left after books for college, I'd be interested in buying around 20-30 Deathwing Terminators and a Crusader as a quick estimate, about how much would you charge for that?
    Hi there

Normally I would say yes, but I am trying to shift the entire lot so as not to be left with the bits nobody wants. I have had some interest from a few other guys asking similar requests (the cyclone launchers are a favorite) Let me see what I can work out and I'll keep you posted

Cheers

hello this is really tempting to me but i live in australia would you be willing to go through the hassle of shipping and if so what would the added cost be?

alot i should expect but im totally up for that

Idk if you have any other offers on the other half but I'd be interested in the raven wing.