BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The game is starting to pick up in SW UK and I would love to see some info about it on BOLS

Chaplain

My region has around 40 players at the moment - and the local dealer can't restock quick enough.

I have 6 other players in one of my regular clubs. Another club just started up has another 10-12 players, and a neighbouring club (30-40 minutes away) has another 22 players.

Haqqislam and Combine are the most popular, with Yu-jing (JSA) and Ariadna just behind them. Pan O and Aleph are bringing up the rear.

Scout

My gaming group in South Cali recently agreed to pick this game up and are loving it. We have a PanO player, Yujing, Haqqislam, Combined Army and two Nomad players. There is also an Ariadna player in town, but his work schedule and family life atm make it really hard to get a game in with him.

Scout

similar here. We had an active group some time ago and now a new group starts and, well, we are already about 6-8 players who just started.
    So, the game is easily to start, but you need
    1) the terrain (!)
    2) some people to learn the rules with

otherwise the game won´t really start. And, well, the critical mass. Like in any hobby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12